$15,000 heads up tourney at mirage

Well, now that we've gotten the sarcastic comments out of the way, could I please get a serious answer as to where you're getting these updates?I checked pokerwire and cardplayer, but they don't have them.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellmuth and Aaron Katz are tied 1-1
The above gentleman is the personal assistant to one Daniel N whom owns a cellphone on which he's text messaging said personal assistant with said updates who in turn posts all of the above listed updates.
Why not?A best of 3 that he loses 2-1 isnt exactly a great way to rate his heads up ability.
He's been getting bounced early in just about everything he enters lately...i think its safe to say hes not completely on top of his game at the moment
Why not?A best of 3 that he loses 2-1 isnt exactly a great way to rate his heads up ability.
He's been getting bounced early in just about everything he enters lately...i think its safe to say hes not completely on top of his game at the moment
I concur...but I do think he'll figure it out soon.
I concur...but I do think he'll figure it out soon.
i hope so, i want to see him dominate the WSOP this year :-)
Or ---gasp--- he is getting unlucky some as well?People seem to forget this game is about numbers. Numbers that sometimes don´t add up correctly(or so it seems). Like when that guy hits his 2 outer on you on the river.You could say he is not playing his best ¨now¨or he is just not catching those breaks you sometimes have to catch. Bleh.Oh wait, let me hear it...long run...long run....ok great. - Jordan

Re: AriehMaybe he should put his laptop away during the game? Eh?Re: JA and DNYou can't draw any conclusions about someone's play based on the results of a few tournaments, but I suspect that he may (like DN) be getting caught up in too many activities that have nothing to do with his game..A laptop at a poker table still seems like a pretty dumb idea, though. 100% focus my ass.-adam