wat?Whoever had sex in their teenage did not have self control? This is a pretty ridiculous statement thats related to your own beliefs
I was kind of embellishing. That said, the idea that teenagers are just raging hormone factories with no responsibility for getting it on is a cop-out.
  • Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm not sure you read all of this but I'll highlight the items that bother me and we'll see what you think. Maybe you're one of those that are still a Bushita I dunno.
BTW, wasnt it you that who was whining about how legislators should have "skin in the (military) game"? I havent heard anything from you positive about SPs son.
I thought Thompson's was better.Well, I have very little confidence in my poker game since I haven't played for over a year (due to lack of time, and I'm happy to leave the game an overall winner). Both sides think that the debates are going to strongly go their way. Time will reveal who is correct.But yes, I'm quite confident. I could of course be wrong, and again time will tell, but I think it's Obama's year.
i find it hard to believe that obama won't completely annihilate mccain in the debates, although i haven't got a clue about how the VP debates will go.i'm also watching the RNC replay on cspan right now and fred thompson is flat out lying about obama:"the most inexperienced and liberal candidate to ever run for president"--lie.obama is calling for "one of the largest tax increases in the history of this country"-- lie."he even said that the protection of an unborn or newly born baby is above his pay grade"--bolded is a lie, rest is complete misinterpretation.

Thomson's was the best delivered one, excellent run down of McCain's life.Overall, great speeches tonight. unless of course you are a Democrat, in which case they were twisted distortions, blatant misinterpretations and bald face lies.

Thomson's was the best delivered one, excellent run down of McCain's life.Overall, great speeches tonight. unless of course you are a Democrat, in which case they were twisted distortions, blatant misinterpretations and bald face lies.
please asplain why the quotes i posted are not lies.
i find it hard to believe that obama won't completely annihilate mccain in the debates, although i haven't got a clue about how the VP debates will go.i'm also watching the RNC replay on cspan right now and fred thompson is flat out lying about obama:"the most inexperienced and liberal candidate to ever run for president"--lie.obama is calling for "one of the largest tax increases in the history of this country"-- lie."he even said that the protection of an unborn or newly born baby is above his pay grade"--bolded is a lie, rest is complete misinterpretation.
If you want to claim theyre lies, support it.
Yep support that they're lies instead of supporting that they're true....makes sense.
he made the claim, the burden of proof is on him. Im not surprised that wouldnt make sense to you, its too standard a principle of debate.
he made the claim, the burden of proof is on him. Im not surprised that wouldnt make sense to you, its too standard a principle of debate.
Yeah that's the burden of debate you can just randomly state anything regardless of merit or proof and its up to others to disprove it. Who loves McCarthy? Say it load, say it often who cares if it can be backed up. But I'm not surprised that you'd feel that way because it's only right if you say it, just ask you.
Yeah that's the burden of debate you can just randomly state anything regardless of merit or proof and its up to others to disprove it. Who loves McCarthy? Say it load, say it often who cares if it can be backed up. But I'm not surprised that you'd feel that way because it's only right if you say it, just ask you.
wtf are you ranting about? In debate the side that proposes something has the burden of proof to prove its proposition, not the other way around. Its really quite simple for anyone with an IQ greater than an Irish potato(e).

someone should maybe post the voting record for all bills that hit the Senate, and maybe go back to 2000 for Illinois State Senate as well.We can't really have debate on what candidates are saying. Of course Obama isn't saying he wants to raise taxe; but do people really believe we can support all his programs otherwise? Or that raisng Cap Gains and Corporate Taxes is not going to impact most all of us?

someone should maybe post the voting record for all bills that hit the Senate, and maybe go back to 2000 for Illinois State Senate as well.We can't really have debate on what candidates are saying. Of course Obama isn't saying he wants to raise taxe; but do people really believe we can support all his programs otherwise? Or that raisng Cap Gains and Corporate Taxes is not going to impact most all of us?
i can post the majority of his votes in the Illinois Senate : "present"i can post the majority of his votes in the US Senate: "absent"
wtf are you ranting about? In debate the side that proposes something has the burden of proof to prove its proposition, not the other way around. Its really quite simple for anyone with an IQ greater than an Irish potato(e).
And yet again you continue to prove your IQ by lashing out at anyone that thinks differently. The powers of debate dictate that someone can say anything in a speech at a convention with out giving factual evidence and when someone says hey what you said is untrue, the burden falls on the one to prove it;s untrue as opposed to the one who puts the misconceptions out there? Makes tons of sense, proof of innocence as opposed to proof of guilt. So someone can get up there and state BHO is a terrorist muslim who hates america (hey is Fox news giving a speech) and if I were to say thats not true I'd have to prove it? Your logic is top notch.
If you want to claim theyre lies, support it.
fwiw, the burden of proof is usually on the one making claims, but meh, this is pretty easy:1. abraham lincoln.2. http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obam...S-tax30.article, after 5 seconds of googling.3. did you not watch the saddleback godfest? it is probably in here--if not, you can find it on youtube i'm sure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRZX_ndZN-gdone.
The pregnant daughter is relevant for several reasons. First, it's an additional family responsibility for her. She has 5 children, including a newly born son with a mental disability, and now a pregnant 17-year old daughter to deal with. That's effectively 6 kids to either dump on her husband or share some responsibility in dealing with. Is that the kind of focus we want from a VP/possible pres? Maybe some people will think managing all this makes her more qualified; either way it is relevant.
So is this a sliding scale? For example, can mothers of 2 normal children and 1 stuttering bastard be Secretary of State?
Lets continue to put this lie out there. If you can find a quote from Obama stating this I will ship you fifty dollars.
obama.jpgNot a Lie. If you really follow Obama you know that it is his belief that any aborted baby that is alive should have no rights.He fought the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act and when it was sent to Health & Human Services Committee, chaired by Barack Obama.http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus...nID=3&GA=93He held in committee and would not allow a vote and it dies.And a quote from Obama."the first thing I’d do as president is, is signthe Freedom of Choice Act."By signing the Freedom of Choice Act, Partial-Birth Abortions would become legal again.That great Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan - Democrat New York had this to say about Partial-birth abortion "I think this is just too close to infanticide. A child has been born and it has exited the uterus. What on Earth is this procedure?"Ship the Fifty over.
obama.jpgNot a Lie. If you really follow Obama you know that it is his belief that any aborted baby that is alive should have no rights.He fought the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act and when it was sent to Health & Human Services Committee, chaired by Barack Obama.http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus...nID=3&GA=93He held in committee and would not allow a vote and it dies.And a quote from Obama."the first thing I’d do as president is, is signthe Freedom of Choice Act."By signing the Freedom of Choice Act, Partial-Birth Abortions would become legal again.That great Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan - Democrat New York had this to say about Partial-birth abortion "I think this is just too close to infanticide. A child has been born and it has exited the uterus. What on Earth is this procedure?"
ffs, i wish conservative twatbags would stop calling the MEDICAL PROCEDURE of "intact dilation and extraction" something that skews the public's view of what it ACTUALLY IS.
fwiw, the burden of proof is usually on the one making claims, but meh, this is pretty easy:1. abraham lincoln.2. http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obam...S-tax30.article, after 5 seconds of googling.3. did you not watch the saddleback godfest? it is probably in here--if not, you can find it on youtube i'm sure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRZX_ndZN-gdone.
Lincoln had 8 years of experience in the Illinois legislatrue and wasnt a liberal.His "tax plan" has changed 4 different times as he finds that his claims cant be supported. The latest proposal is a sham, because it cannot possibly support his spending and his claim that he will head toward balancing the budget. This is even stated in your link: ""And at this point that's all they are -- proposals that may or may not get through Congress. They don't take into account wars, whether the president will sign an expensive social program into law, or the world economy." Ie his tax proposal will not support his health care proposal.Yes I watched his embarassing statement. He was asked when does life begins, he says its above his paygrade. The decison as to when life begins is the same as a decision as to when life needs to be protected. Therefore if when life begins is above his paygrade so is the decision as to when life begins.done
obama.jpgNot a Lie. If you really follow Obama you know that it is his belief that any aborted baby that is alive should have no rights.He fought the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act and when it was sent to Health & Human Services Committee, chaired by Barack Obama.http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus...nID=3&GA=93He held in committee and would not allow a vote and it dies.And a quote from Obama."the first thing I’d do as president is, is signthe Freedom of Choice Act."By signing the Freedom of Choice Act, Partial-Birth Abortions would become legal again.That great Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan - Democrat New York had this to say about Partial-birth abortion "I think this is just too close to infanticide. A child has been born and it has exited the uterus. What on Earth is this procedure?"
Sir it is an absolute lie. He has NEVER said he is for full term abortion. Every single answer he has ever given to the question was that he was against reforming the legislation based on the way the proposals were worded as he felt it put the ruling of Roe v Wade at risk to be overturned. Now many on both sides disagree with him but this is the answer he has always said. Hell he has never once stated he is pro abortion only that he is pro choice but yet people keep perpetuating a lie while ignoring the truth to what he says.Obama has faults in areas that anyone can point out and argue there is no need to hop on the bandwagon of word twisting and half truths to try and make him out to be something he is not.
He fought the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act and when it was sent to Health & Human Services Committee, chaired by Barack Obama.
Keith Oberman, after an on the RNC floor interview of a Rep Senator referring to this, "corrected" and suggested the Rep Senator knew shew was fibbing, and stated Obama did not sign this because laws on the book already provided for all the protections this bill would have for the child ????????first I heard that. Any thoughts? Other than Keith is an idiot
Lincoln had 8 years of experience in the Illinois legislatrue and wasnt a liberal.His "tax plan" has changed 4 different times as he finds that his claims cant be supported. The latest proposal is a sham, because it cannot possibly support his spending and his claim that he will head toward balancing the budget. This is even stated in your link: ""And at this point that's all they are -- proposals that may or may not get through Congress. They don't take into account wars, whether the president will sign an expensive social program into law, or the world economy." Ie his tax proposal will not support his health care proposal.
good god.10.5>8. and "most liberal" doesn't actually mean anything unless it's contextualized. besides, thompson was saying that both were true, not that he was "the most inexperienced liberal" to ever run. words and sentences have meanings, you know.your second paragraph does not in any way, shape, or form make thompson's claim truthful.
ffs, i wish conservative twatbags would stop calling the MEDICAL PROCEDURE of "intact dilation and extraction" something that skews the public's view of what it ACTUALLY IS.
I wish the liberal shitheads who call their position "pro-choice" would call it what it is "pro-abortion", and in BHOs case, pro-murder. Ship him the 50, you lost.
Yes I watched his embarassing statement. He was asked when does life begins, he says its above his paygrade. The decison as to when life begins is the same as a decision as to when life needs to be protected. Therefore if when life begins is above his paygrade so is the decision as to when life begins.done
ok, so you agree on the third as well. did obama say that he believes that the question of aborting a "NEWLY BORN BABY" (quotation verbatim from thompson tonight) is above his pay grade? you're also lying about one thing and inferring another which does not follow from what obama said.it's also worth saying that your third sentence wouldn't fly in either a con law or logic 101 course anywhere.
I wish the liberal shitheads who call their position "pro-choice" would call it what it is "pro-abortion", and in BHOs case, pro-murder. Ship him the 50, you lost.
you're on fire tonight.i'd never try to convince anyone to have an abortion, but i'm not arrogant enough to consider myself able to speak about abortion cases in universal terms. therefore, i am pro-murder. riiiiiiight.