Wow, really strange blog about the dream...but then again what dreams aren't strange.Daniel, you didn't mention in the blog what you think these dreams mean or why you have them. Seems to be a big "trapped" theme there....oh, and snacks. I think I've had weirder dreams though, I had a dream a few months ago that I had a baby that turned out to be a robot. I challenge someone to beat that.

Obv you're sub-conscience is trying to tell you that Obama will be bad for the country.Go ahead and ignore this obvious clue if you want.Did you really smash little Jen Harmen's head against the ground?you bully

super fat guy appeared next to me wearing a yellow hat backwards, an orange shirt, shorts, and socks and sandals. He was huge and scary looking, but at the same time looked a bit familiar.
Gotta be Greg Raymer.
Gotta be Greg Raymer.
thats actually pretty funny. lolThat dream was freaky....and the part about his dad...well, I miss my dad too. He's still alive but I haven't seen him in 2 years, and he's getting old and his health isn't great. I gotta go home.
thats actually pretty funny. lolThat dream was freaky....and the part about his dad...well, I miss my dad too. He's still alive but I haven't seen him in 2 years, and he's getting old and his health isn't great. I gotta go home.
dont know where home is, but do it!

Hmmm.Best let my good friend handle this one...DrPhil.jpg

..."Well, Danny, the reason this dream happened to you may have been brought about as a result of some sort of repressed childhood insecurity, emanating mainly from your desire to always please your father and gain his respect. Now...that doesn't mean you never did, it just means that, in your mind, perhaps you felt like you never did quite meet what you perceived to be what he wanted from you. ANNNND, couple that with the fact that you loved him so much and miss him so dearly, it's no wonder that he appeared to you in a helpful way, one that also was perceived as a suggestion to maybe fly more level in your life. It also hints that perhaps you may also have some sort of separate inner battle with where you are in your life, and perhaps you feel that it's all getting to be a bit too much, typically this results in a stressed out existence, brought about by several things, relationships, lifestyle, and not the least of which could be your daunting up coming travel schedule. Perhaps you have, in your mind, strayed from a path you had hoped to be going down by now, but may not be at the moment. I think this dream was a healthy thing indeed, as much as it may have scared you, which is a good thing, a mini wake up call if you will. It was, in my expert opinion, a reason to take a moment and take stock of your life, and consider it a healthy pause, to check yourself and see if indeed you are going in the right direction, what ever you perceive that to be. As far as the fat guy in the dream, well, that was obviously a premonition of ME coming here with my pompous, self righteous opinion to explain all of this to you....mmmmm kay?"...
WoW!Thanks Dr. Phil. I was gonna say bad olives. :club:
Hmmm.Best let my good friend handle this one...DrPhil.jpgWoW!Thanks Dr. Phil. I was gonna say bad olives. :club:
You had me till the fat guy part, I recognized that guy and it was no Dr. Phil :-) I moved hotels and am back to where I'm more comfortable. Meanwhile, the lights in that other room didn't work! Also, the outside of the room was just like the bar scenario outside! I was at Embassy Suites at the top floor (too far to jump). I've definitely got a whole heap of stuff going on in my head right now, some stuff that would just blow your mind, lol. Seriously bizarre stuff.
You had me till the fat guy part, I recognized that guy and it was no Dr. Phil :-) I moved hotels and am back to where I'm more comfortable. Meanwhile, the lights in that other room didn't work! Also, the outside of the room was just like the bar scenario outside! I was at Embassy Suites at the top floor (too far to jump). I've definitely got a whole heap of stuff going on in my head right now, some stuff that would just blow your mind, lol. Seriously bizarre stuff.
will you be providing live updates from the bike daniel?
will you be providing live updates from the bike daniel?
I've decided that I will, yes. I'm getting more and more pumped just from watching the updates at www.worldpokertour.com, who, by the way are doing great updates for this one.

From Dreammoods.com Pretty interesting.Nurse- To see a nurse in your dream, denotes that you need to be taken care of and a time of healing, either mentally, physically or spiritually.Being Bitten- To dream that you are being bitten, represents your vulnerability regarding your unresolved issues emotions. You may be pestered by a problem or obstacle.White Cat- To see a white cat in your dream, denotes that you are going through difficult times.Dog- To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts. Food- To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self. Black Cat- To see a black cat in your dream, indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck.

I've decided that I will, yes. I'm getting more and more pumped just from watching the updates at www.worldpokertour.com, who, by the way are doing great updates for this one.
obvious plug for amanda which makes it a plug for your new radio show, cmon now
From Dreammoods.com Pretty interesting.Nurse- To see a nurse in your dream, denotes that you need to be taken care of and a time of healing, either mentally, physically or spiritually.Being Bitten- To dream that you are being bitten, represents your vulnerability regarding your unresolved issues emotions. You may be pestered by a problem or obstacle.White Cat- To see a white cat in your dream, denotes that you are going through difficult times.Dog- To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts. Food- To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self. Black Cat- To see a black cat in your dream, indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck.
Thanks for that. I have had a lot going on in my personal life for sure, so a lot of this makes some sense.

What do the dreams mean when you are always having sex with beautiful women?Just horny?

The idea that the composition of any given persons dream is liable to some universal "rules of symbolism" that applies to everyone is just so, so LOL. I'm sure even Jung would LOL at that.

The idea that the composition of any given persons dream is liable to some universal "rules of symbolism" that applies to everyone is just so, so LOL. I'm sure even Jung would LOL at that.
Yeah I second this.
Yeah I second this.
You guys are crazy. Dreams are the door to the subconcious mind.BTW if you photocopy and scan your handprint to me I'll do an analysis for....$25 transfer on stars? Hows that sound?
You guys are crazy. Dreams are the door to the subconcious mind.
Joking aside, that part I would actually agree with. It's the contents of the dream meaning the same thing for everyone part that is silly, as in white cats symbolizing difficult times.

I hate when that happens to me. I kept having this dreamwhen I was about 5 that the devil was stalking me. He wouldntrun, he would just walk. And when I thought i had outrun himi looked behind me and he was just a few feet away. I knew itwas a dream but I just couldnt snap out of it. Creepy.I actually had a weird dream a few nights ago. Durrr, but at the same timeit was me, was riding his bike along a sunny country side road. He kept ridinguntil he got to this abandoned house. At that point he heard something behindhim and when he looked around he saw this big white ute driving about a minute behind him.So he just bolts into this house and shuts the door and keeps going through and shutting doors behind him.He runs for what seems 5 minutes, running through corridors and closing doors behind him.When he finally comes to the end of this seemingly never ending run down house he comes toa courtyard that is covered in a net, kind of like the cage around a tennis court, a dead end. He freaks outand tries to break his way through the net, all the while the ute is getting closer.He finally breaks through it and has scrambled half way through it when Phil Laak appearsand pulls him back through. Thats when I woke up.What does my dream mean? Does it mean something I am worriedthat something is creeping up on me or just a deep longing to be durrrr?BTW all the nightmares I have had the last few years have involvedeither me or someone else being chased for a long period of time.