50k Horse On Tonight

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCOTTY IS SERIOUSLY DAMAGING HIS GOOD REPUTATION RIGHT NOW.Yelling at the drink guy like that?Come on you drunk idiot. Show some class.

Really ugly. I don't know the guy....never met the guy. Is he one of these people that have a rep of being a cool person but is really an a-hole? Or is he just drunk and ornery? Either way, its not pretty.

These three are really honoring the class that is the memory of the Chip Reese tourney. Also, who gets drunk during the most important tournament of their life? Pretty sad imo.
Agree 100% and think that's a very important point, I'm not suprised no one was penalised, but from what I heard on Big Poker Sundays three episodes ago the crap Scotty was saying was definitely against the rules and should have been acted upon.
some one remind me why i was flamed for asking a valid question that is getting a decent amount of responses to?
It's not just what you say, but also the way you present it. But it's also what you say.
It's not just what you say, but also the way you present it. But it's also what you say.
nothing wrong with my first post, granted the second post does come off as very douchey

Scotty WAY more out of line than DeMichelle. Exposing cards / chip dumping???? The chip dump was super shady. Also, isnt your hand dead in most tournies if you expose it to others like scotty did?

This is baaaaaaaaad all the way around. I'm beginning to think a penalty should have been given or at least pull him away from the table and give him a stern warning. Scotty is an angry drunk. I feel bad for his wife.

Full Tilt has got to drop this clown
is he actually a red pro? i thought they just put a hat on him when he final tabled/makes deep run in the main event