50k Horse On Tonight

tonight at 8 on espn, I wonder if they are going to make Scotty look like a drunken bafoon, or just make Michael Demichelle look like a douche, and do nothing to scotty

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow DeMichele pulled a douche move against barry g.
The wait to reraise wasn't too bad, but his celebration was kinda douchey. I still think he is way more of a class act than Bonomo though.
The wait to reraise wasn't too bad, but his celebration was kinda douchey. I still think he is way more of a class act than Bonomo though.
the wait is pretty messed up too imo. What is the point of waiting in razz?? It isn't holdem, there is really no reason to ever hollywood in razz.
LOL at them pronouncing it like DiMickelly, i thought it sounded like Michelle?
He was on Cash Plays and Bart went into a long explanation about why DiMikelly is right.

cage fight.....Michael "celebration" DeMikillie vs Scotty "already hammered before the tourny started" Nguyen....who wins?edit: changing my sig...just realized how annoying it is....sorry

Why do Scotty and Men the Idiot have to get hammered when they play?
i don't think they "have" to.

So what is with this "Old Guard Exception" that allows for them to act like assholes, but DeMichelle can't. Scotty goes nuts when he catches and EDog laughs, but they both chide DeMichelle for doing the same.

So what is with this "Old Guard Exception" that allows for them to act like assholes, but DeMichelle can't. Scotty goes nuts when he catches and EDog laughs, but they both chide DeMichelle for doing the same.
The old guard is tired of the young guns runing them over..