Ask Greg

LMAO........Greg OWNS!!!!!! Best thread I have ever started. Even better than the "Help With Stars, Seriously" thread. Agree or Disagree Greg?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to someone I was with, and I guess I fell out of the chair I was sitting in last night. I then announced to a room full of non-poker players, "This chair is rigged". I think I need to re-evaluate how much of my free time I spend here.

I cant believe Bullshit62 is trying to take my glory of being Greg who is all knowing and all powerful. Bullshit62 will get what he deserves soon enough.Because of Bullshit62's lack of respect I will not answer any of the previous questions. I will answer all questions from this point forward that I so wish to acknowledge.

I cant believe Bullshit62 is trying to take my glory of being Greg who is all knowing and all powerful. Bullshit62 will get what he deserves soon enough.Because of Bullshit62's lack of respect I will not answer any of the previous questions. I will answer all questions from this point forward that I so wish to acknowledge.
Someone please ban this unfunny impostor. Thx.
hi greg where ya been ?
Mostly at Spearmint Rhino. You see, because Im Greg, the women actually tip me for looking at them, not the other way around. Its a win win situation for all sides.

Pretty impossible to F up this thread but you are doing a decent job. Like 1 in 10 gimmick accounts are funny. That isn't one of them.

Larry Johnson at #7? That's pretty ridiculous. He shouldn't even be in the top 15 imo. I think he went 13th in a draft my friend did the other day, and that was pretty high. The risk factor is just too great. No way he should be ahead of Gore/Barber/Brady/Moss/Lewis/Lynch/Grant/TO/Manning. Maybe even add Maroney/Wayne to that.
Why is he any more of a risk than any of the others? At least he's proven. Again, I expect a big comeback. I pretty much ignore most of the so called "experts" rankings. I could easily put Manning or Moss in the 1st round.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
If he played poker, he would hire someone to chuck the wood for him. Just because he could chuck wood, doesn't mean he would chuck wood.
LMAO........Greg OWNS!!!!!! Best thread I have ever started. Even better than the "Help With Stars, Seriously" thread. Agree or Disagree Greg?
100% agree. So which category in the academic contest are you strongest?
Who would win in a fight between Superman and Mighty Mouse?
Gonna have to go with Mighty Mouse. He could turn sideways and Superman wouldn't even be able to see him. He is 2D after all.More importantly who would win between Superman and a Jedi? Superman and a Sith? Can you make a lightsaber out of Kryptonite?
HEY GREGNOW WE ALL KNOW THE MOON ISN'T MADE OF GREENCHEESE.BUT WHAT IF WERE MADE OF SPARERIBS WOULD YOU EAT IT THEN?
Silly man. I'd have to have a way to get there first........but yes.
Who is your favorite poster in the challenge thread?Do you play better with pants on or off?
No disrespect to any of the other posters, but Rdog. It's really like picking between the porterhouse or the ribeye though.Off. AINEC.
I just talked to someone I was with, and I guess I fell out of the chair I was sitting in last night. I then announced to a room full of non-poker players, "This chair is rigged". I think I need to re-evaluate how much of my free time I spend here.
Take my advice about the POB.