Ask Greg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChgoCubs99 (3:44:27 AM): no sirChgoCubs99 (3:44:31 AM): she likeChgoCubs99 (3:44:35 AM): come lay here with meChgoCubs99 (3:44:38 AM): and im like okChgoCubs99 (3:44:40 AM): and thenChgoCubs99 (3:44:47 AM): she put myarm around her bodyChgoCubs99 (3:44:50 AM): and then yeaChgoCubs99 (3:44:53 AM): and then push awayChgoCubs99 (3:44:55 AM): WTFBS IMo

LT/AP/Westbrook/Jackson/Addai imo. 3 and 4 are switchable. The real question is 6-10 because everyone picks Moss/Brady wayyyyyyyyyyyy too early and Portis/Gore tend to fall. Portis is usually a steal at 9 or 10.
6. Portis...underrated if that's possible. Just look at his numbers every year.7. Larry Johnson...I expect a big comback.8. Frank Gore...I'm skeptical but Martz did make Kevin Jones serviceable. Needs a QB though. 9. Marion Barber...Remains to be seen how he'll handle a full load. 10. Brady I guess.....I don't expect him to throw more than 35 TDs though.
So not worried about AP's knee?And wtf, you're not Greg!!
He only missed 2 weeks and was MVP of the Pro Bowl, so no. I would be more concerned about something else. He seems to hurt a different body part every year.

If you were given the chance to stop world hunger and poverty but it meant sacrificing Canada,killing them, would you do it?How many buy ins do you did get for $50max and how many will you be requiring for yourself before $100max?or something like that, buy in thought process pls

Lewt's just say I drank a fifth of jagermeister. Then I possibly walked allo obver my city. Thnen I left one bar to traverse to another to meet a piece of strange. Then I got jumped because someone though t I wsas my younger borother. Then I got head from said piece of strange. My eye is almost swelleddd shut. Good or bad night?p.s. she is passedout on my bed as i type this? bad?
I have a hard time believing this story since you spelled Jagermeister correctly.
Neither. Which do you do?
I'm the one who asks the questions here buddy.If you had to watch one movie over and over for 48 hours, what would it be.If you had one wish, what would you wish for (and can't wish for more wishes, natch)?
ChgoCubs99 (3:44:27 AM): no sirChgoCubs99 (3:44:31 AM): she likeChgoCubs99 (3:44:35 AM): come lay here with meChgoCubs99 (3:44:38 AM): and im like okChgoCubs99 (3:44:40 AM): and thenChgoCubs99 (3:44:47 AM): she put myarm around her bodyChgoCubs99 (3:44:50 AM): and then yeaChgoCubs99 (3:44:53 AM): and then push awayChgoCubs99 (3:44:55 AM): WTFBS IMo
Hmmm....probably should wait until the second date for POB.
If you were given the chance to stop world hunger and poverty but it meant sacrificing Canada,killing them, would you do it?How many buy ins do you did get for $50max and how many will you be requiring for yourself before $100max?or something like that, buy in thought process pls
No. Darwinism imo.Wow a serious poker question. I'm a bankroll nit so take that into account. I had a little over 40 bi when I moved to 50NL. I had taken a few shots and didn't feel comfortable there so I ended up staying at 25NL probably longer than I should have. I went on a bad run at 25NL and realized I wasn't playing my A game because the money wasn't all that significant compared to my roll. I decided to move to 50NL and stay there unless the br dropped to the point where I needed to move back down. So far, so good although I did go on a bad run after making a withdrawal, go figure. But, I've turned it around the last two days. I'll probably move to 100NL at 40 bi as well. One thing I learned with the move to 50NL is that it will take some time to get used to the increased aggression/better players. There are still plenty of donks, but they are different than the lower limit donks. That takes some getting used to as well. I think 40 bi gives me plenty of cushion for the adjustment period and protects against having to move back down if I run bad initially. Most people are willing to be a little more risky than that which is fine depending on your personality. If you have no way to redeposit if you go busto, I absolutely wouldn't play a level with anything less than 30 bi though. I told someone on here once that I may not be the best player, but I guarantee I will never go broke due to bad bankroll management.

Larry Johnson at #7? That's pretty ridiculous. He shouldn't even be in the top 15 imo. I think he went 13th in a draft my friend did the other day, and that was pretty high. The risk factor is just too great. No way he should be ahead of Gore/Barber/Brady/Moss/Lewis/Lynch/Grant/TO/Manning. Maybe even add Maroney/Wayne to that.