Ask Greg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Greg, this is my 999th post. Two questions:1. Why has everyone stopped Asking Greg?2. I can finally change the caption under my avatar following my next post. Any suggestions? (may or may not have to relate to my current avatar)

Greg, this is my 999th post. Two questions:1. Why has everyone stopped Asking Greg?2. I can finally change the caption under my avatar following my next post. Any suggestions? (may or may not have to relate to my current avatar)
1. No idea. I'm guessing it's because my answers were so mind-blowingly fantastic. 2. I'm not sure I can handle the responsibility.
dear greg,there is a girl in one of my classes that is attractive and is possibly single. i am a decent looking fellow, however just recently put my hair in dreadlocks. and i am white. please advise.
if there's one thing I know it is people. people!And, in knowing people, I have to say that there's going to be quite a few attractive singles (some even female) in your classes. How many times in your life are you going to have your hair in dreadlocks? So, if someone by the name of Greg or by some other name advises you to cut or undread your hair, do not listen to them.
dear greg,there is a girl in one of my classes that is attractive and is possibly single1. i am a decent looking fellow2, however just recently put my hair in dreadlocks3. and i am white4. please advise.
1 - She's not interested.2 - LOL. OK.3 - You know how I know you're gay?4 - The only reasonable statement in this entire post.
dear greg,there is a girl in one of my classes that is attractive and is possibly single. i am a decent looking fellow, however just recently put my hair in dreadlocks. and i am white. please advise.
Wow. What a trainwreck of a post. First of all, it doesn't matter if your decent looking or wear you hair in pigtails. It's all about confidence. Women are like poker. If you think you're going to lose, you've already lost. Grow a pair and just strike up a random conversation with her. You'll know if she's interested as long as she's not Hellmuthian at concealing tells. None of this, "Uh, uh, hey, uh, what are you uh doing this weekend?" Just talk to her.
1 - She's not interested.2 - LOL. OK.3 - You know how I know you're gay?4 - The only reasonable statement in this entire post.
1 - ORLY?2 - jealousy is an ugly color on you.3 - cuz we made out?4 - word.
Wow. What a trainwreck of a post. First of all, it doesn't matter if your decent looking or wear you hair in pigtails. It's all about confidence. Women are like poker. If you think you're going to lose, you've already lost. Grow a pair and just strike up a random conversation with her. You'll know if she's interested as long as she's not Hellmuthian at concealing tells. None of this, "Uh, uh, hey, uh, what are you uh doing this weekend?" Just talk to her.
lol i have talked to her. but good to know about the confidence thing. i mean, in terms of poker. no wonder i win no flips, i always think im going to lose them. this was more should i chop the hair for the the shot at the girl or not, but i like your advice anyway. but i'm still not gonna wear my hair in pigtails.