Ask Greg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Greg, Why is my erectile penis so large...compraed the the small vaginas I encounter?i mean...i love satisfying the women to ends day....but will i ever get her to come after over 18 hrs? which is a recurrent problem for me

Dear Greg, Why is my erectile penis so small...ompraed the the enormous vaginas I encounter?i mean...i love satisfying the women to ends day....but will i ever get her to come after over 18 hrs? which is a recurrent problem for me
see my extenze thread
Dear Greg, Why is my erectile penis so small...ompraed the the enormous vaginas I encounter?i mean...i love satisfying the women to ends day....but will i ever get her to come after over 18 hrs? which is a recurrent problem for me
Your penis is probably average sized. It just looks small compared to the enormous vaginas. Someone has a comic strip about this in their sig. If she hasn't came in 18 hrs, you have more serious problems than a small penis. Either that or you're fucking my wife.
Dear Greg, Why is my erectile penis so large...compraed the the small vaginas I encounter?i mean...i love satisfying the women to ends day....but will i ever get her to come after over 18 hrs? which is a recurrent problem for me
Nice edit.

do you think it wise to continue posting in this thread amidst the cornucopoeia of temptations that comprise the dark side of the forums, the place generally called off topic?

do you think it wise to continue posting in this thread amidst the cornucopoeia of temptations that comprise the dark side of the forums, the place generally called off topic?
I link directly to the thread so I'm not tempted.
I'm not a stellar or really actual poster there but babylondonks posts tilt the hell out of me
Hi? Well gee, didn't even realise I posted enough to tilt somebody lol. I'll take the line of any publicity must be good publicity. I feel famous.
Hi? Well gee, didn't even realise I posted enough to tilt somebody lol. I'll take the line of any publicity must be good publicity. I feel famous.
Jesus* does everyone go into off topic these days?*Greg
Jesus* does everyone go into off topic these days?*Greg
While I am flattered, fortunately, I am not the Messiah nor would I want to be. Everybody thinks "hey! wouldn't it be great to be the son of God". Imagine the pressure though. The expectations. The crucifixion. No thank you. My poker game would probably improve a bit though.

Blame Greg's fancy link in his signature.But seriously, if you have a problem with how/what I'm posting feel free to shoot me a PM or something.On topic: How often do you lose with AA < KK, because it seems to be at least 120% of the time?

Blame Greg's fancy link in his signature.But seriously, if you have a problem with how/what I'm posting feel free to shoot me a PM or something.On topic: How often do you lose with AA < KK, because it seems to be at least 120% of the time?
I don't seem to lose with AA<KK very often, but I seem to run KK into AA much more than I should.
Your penis is probably average sized. It just looks small compared to the enormous vaginas. Someone has a comic strip about this in their sig. If she hasn't came in 18 hrs, you have more serious problems than a small penis. Either that or you're fucking my wife.
BahahahahahahahahahaA++

Dear Greg,-> Rate the following from best to worst: DC, CR, PXF, PokerVT.-> Rate the following from worst to best: PT2+PaHUD, PT3, HEM, PEV (when it finally comes out), Yellow sticky notes on computer screen beside opponents.-> What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?-> If you could have a day to pick the brains and/or perform sexual acts with one person, who would you choose? 1) A live/online poker pro (name him/her)2) the (entire) US olympic gymnastics team3) Kathy Liebert (AINEC)4) George Clooney (time to awaken your inner man-desire)and last, but definitely not least:->I am lost in OT after clicking on the link in your sig. How do I find my way back home?

On topic: How often do you lose with AA < KK, because it seems to be at least 120% of the time?
This posts tilts the hell out of me.
Dear Greg,-> Rate the following from best to worst: DC, CR, PXF, PokerVT.DC>Marvel, CR>CC apparently, PXF>BMX, PokerVT>DiabloVT -> Rate the following from worst to best: PT2+PaHUD, PT3, HEM, PEV (when it finally comes out), Yellow sticky notes on computer screen beside opponents.I would say sticky notes but they'd be a bitch to keep updated. So I'll say HEM>PT3>PEV>PT2>Sticky NotesI am using PT3 right now. I have HEM but just haven't taken the time to get it set up. -> What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?This..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2R3FvS4xr4or this.... Although a definitive answer would of course require further measurements, published species-wide averages of wing length and body mass, initial Strouhal estimates based on those averages and cross-species comparisons, the Lund wind tunnel study of birds flying at a range of speeds, and revised Strouhal numbers based on that study all lead me to estimate that the average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour. swallow_st13.gif-> If you could have a day to pick the brains and/or perform sexual acts with one person, who would you choose? 1) A live/online poker pro (name him/her).... http://www.babesinpoker.com/tila-tequila-nguyen-nude.php2) the (entire) US olympic gymnastics team3) Kathy Liebert (AINEC)4) George Clooney (time to awaken your inner man-desire)and last, but definitely not least:->I am lost in OT after clicking on the link in your sig. How do I find my way back home?http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...php?showforum=7

LOL at the serious reply to my "Holy Grail" question.You just one-upped me.NH