'bigfoot' Trackers Claim They've Found Their Prey

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine the size of that mans turds?It probably looks like a horse pile.
He has to have a "break up" stick near the throne.No way those loafs would go down on one flush.
What's the minimum amount that can be transfered on stars or FTP?Isn't it like $5?
I can do $1 on stars.
In that case, presuming you can ship on Stars, Speedz, consider it booked.There is one caveat; I get to determine who you ship that $1 to.
Done. The BFRO site won't load for me...though I'm not sure I'll take one crazy bigfoot organization's word over another. We need an unbiased source.
http://bfro.net/hoax.aspbigfoot-1.jpgSasquatchMed.jpgSasquatch.jpghttp://s2.excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?fo...hreadid=1900226Here's where they got the fake bigfoot body for the photo.Take a good look at the costume for sale at this web site:Bigfoot costume for $499It is what it is ... a costume in a box with some discards from a butcher shop on top of it to make it look like a gunshot wound.Compare the costume and mask linked above to the "body" shown at www.cryptomundo.com and witness how Loren Coleman was completely taken in by Biscardi.Coleman knew that Biscardi had a history of hoaxes like this, but the potential publicity was just too good for him to resist.A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !! Original storyIt all started with a web site by two guys in Georgia calling themselves the "Georgia Bigfoot Trackers." These guys came out of nowhere and put up a web site wherein they claimed to be the "best bigfoot trackers in the world". They obviously hadn't been following the subject for long, because, for example, they had never heard of Jeff Meldrum ... the prominent expert who had appeared on numerous TV shows talking about the subject.It was strange.In the beginning they did not claim to have a body. In fact, they made it clear that they had nothing, but they said they would try to capture one.They put out clownish YouTube videos offering to take people on bigfoot expeditions, which they heard were popular. They later admitted that they never took anyone on an expedition. Their YouTube videos were so foolish that many wondered whether these videos were intended as a joke ... but they weren't. These guys wanted to be taken seriously, and they wanted people to pay them $499 to attend their expeditions in Georgia. It was a petty scam.In one YouTube video (which they later removed from YouTube) Whitton was shown standing on a branch in a tree holding a rope demonstrating how he planned to lasso a bigfoot ...A week later Whitton was in the local TV news around Atlanta ... He had shot himself in the wrist with his own weapon while pursuing a suspect.This strange clown Whitton was indeed a Clayton County sheriff deputy.Various legitimate bigfoot researchers were appalled by the whole situation and challenged these two guys about their claims. One researcher pointed out that they didn't have any evidence of anything. The researcher facetiously asked Dyer by phone "So do you have corpse or something?"That gave the Georgia boys an idea.After that conversation these Georgia boys started claiming that they had a bigfoot body ... As they touted this new claim they noticed that some people were quick to believe them, or at least hold out lots of hope. The hopeful reaction led the Georgia boys to change tactics all together. Their whole game changed from bogus claims of expeditions to bogus claims of having a "bigfoot body".While recovering at home from his self-inflicted gunshot wound Whitton was visited by family members. One family member was his brother from Texas -- Martin Whitton. Matthew Whitton, the sheriff, coached his brother to pose as a scientist from Texas who came to Georgia to examine the "body".Within a day or so of releasing the video on YouTube showing this "scientist" ... he was outed as Whitton's own brother. Subsequently Matthew Gary Whitton (the sheriff deputy) was forced to admit (on YouTube) that he lied about the "scientist".Here's the YouTube video wherein Whitton lied about the scientist. Keep in mind, this is a Georgia sheriff deputy (Clayton County) blatantly lying on camera in furtherance of a hoax -- a hoax which may also qualify as criminal fraud:
Once this fraud was exposed, Whitton admitted to lying about "Dr. Van Burren", but then he continued with his bogus claim about having a "bigfoot corpse":
Then it got even weirder.A week or so after Whitton was mentioned in local news broadcasts around Atlanta because of his gunshot wound, various small newspapers around Georgia caught on to BigfootTrackers story, and their claims of having a bigfoot body. A few articles appeared in small papers in Georgia, and the online bigfoot community was watching in distress.Then renowned bigfoot hoaxer Carmine Thomas Biscardi entered the picture.Biscardi often chases the media spotlight in the style of Reverend Al Sharpton when a bigfoot-related story starts grabbing headlinesMedia publicity had eluded Biscardi in recent years, after his bogus claims stopped getting him easy press attention. He had stooped to hiring PR writers to write glorifying stories about him, then directing those writers to pose as freelance journalists and submit those stories to newspapers.Biscardi had previously perpetrated a bigfoot body hoax in 2005 on George Noory's "Coast to Coast AM" ("C2C") radio talk show.C2C is broadcast in the middle of the night across the US and Canada. It has an audience of roughly 15 million people. Many, many people who work the graveyard shift on lonely jobs listen to George Noory's nightly AM radio talk show about all things paranormal.During this radio hoax Biscardi claimed to have a bigfoot body. He held the massive C2C radio audience in suspense for a few nights, offering updates on "his team's" progress with a bigfoot body, all while encouraging the audience to subscribe (for $14.95 per month) to his remote web cam, where they might possibly spot another bigfoot at a location in Northern California ...In other words, it was a scam.Talk show host George Noory eventually smelled the hoax and demanded that Biscardi show his evidence or come clean.Then Biscardi confessed, on the radio. There was no bigfoot body. His excuses and finger pointing fell on deaf ears. Noory was fuming. He demanded that Biscardi refund all the money to all the people who signed up for the pay-per-view "surveillance" project.This extraordinary radio hoax, and Biscardi's subsequent confession, were heard by millions of people across North America. The affair had curious parallels with the Orson Wells' "War of the Worlds" hoax in 1938, which held radio audiences in suspense and created a minor panic in New Jersey.That hoax made Orson Wells a lot more famous.Once Biscardi got involved in the Georgia body scam, he bumped it up to a new level of media manipulation. Biscardi began scheming to get lots of TV cameras in his face before it was obvious to news directors that it was just another hoax like the one he pulled before on the radio.Biscardi's big hook for the media was that Whitton is (or was) a sheriff deputy. The media had no idea that Whitton was a ludicrous liar. They would assume he was legit simply because he is (or was) a law enforcement officer.For more details on how this ball bounced after that point, please wade through the rest of this thread. Notice that there is more than one page to this thread. At the bottom right corner of this page look for the "Page 1, 2,3" and click 2, etc., to see the next pages of replies.
A week later Whitton was in the local TV news around Atlanta ... He had shot himself in the wrist with his own weapon while pursuing a suspect.
By "suspect" do they mean a potential Bigfoot? So in other words he shot himself in the wrist while pretending to pursue a mythical creature. But a suspect???? Even if Bigfoot was totally real, what is he suspected of? Being Bigfoot? Or is he wanted in connection with certain picnic-basket-disappearances?
Various legitimate bigfoot researchers were appalled by the whole situation
Oh ok. Wait, WHAT????????????
Hmmm... let me think about that. I'll post to whom later.
Seeing as Hitler doesn't have a stars account, I'm curious as to who you'll choose.I'm unsure (grammatically) about at least three parts of the above sentence.
Seeing as Hitler doesn't have a stars account, I'm curious as to who you'll choose.I'm unsure (grammatically) about at least three parts of the above sentence.
At first glance I would suggest 'whom' instead of 'who,' and in fact would also change 'you'll' to 'you will' since 'whom you'll' is a bit awkward. 'Who' is definitely incorrect though. Otherwise I think it's fine. You might capitalize 'Stars.'EDIT: Meh, the simplest solution is always best and the simplest thing would also be to remove 'as to,' so it reads '...I'm curious whom you will choose.'
At first glance I would suggest 'whom' instead of 'who,' and in fact would also change 'you'll' to 'you will' since 'whom you'll' is a bit awkward. 'Who' is definitely incorrect though. Otherwise I think it's fine. You might capitalize 'Stars.'
Go on...
Go on...
I did, and in fact I was about to add a 2nd edit because now I am confused and am unsure if 'who' or 'whom' is correct. I'm still leaning towards 'whom,' and definitely 'as to' is just unnecessary words (I do that a lot). On a related note, in the above sentence (#2), would you say that 'towards,' or 'toward' is correct? What if the sentence read: "I still lean toward/towards..." would that change which word is correct? In the latter example 'toward' sounds incorrect, but I have no idea.
Seeing as Hitler doesn't have a stars account, I'm curious as to who you'll choose.
Do you have the ability to take a screen capture confirming the transfer?
I'm unsure (grammatically) about at least three parts of the above sentence.
Ya know what I'm unsure of? At the end of "The Day After", they say that the events depicted in the film were a 'soft' version of what would actually happen, but I'm not really sure about that.
Do you have the ability to take a screen capture confirming the transfer?
I do.
Ya know what I'm unsure of? At the end of "The Day After", they say that the events depicted in the film were a 'soft' version of what would actually happen, but I'm not really sure about that.
Any post-apocalyptic film that doesn't include at least 5 rapes is soft.
I do.
OK, please ship to KPR16 and screen cap the confirmation. Thx.
Any post-apocalyptic film that doesn't include at least 5 rapes is soft.
I would imagine in a 120 minute film, more than 5 rapes would need to be shown in order to approach any degree of accuracy.Basically, just make rape the ongoing theme in the background of every single scene.
OK, please ship to KPR16 and screen cap the confirmation. Thx.
you know, nothing has been disproven yet really. the one post saying it was false is just as reliable and from just as much of a reliable source as the original guys. I'd wait until a major news source ran the story, one way or the other. just my two shekels.
Basically, just make rape the ongoing theme in the background of every single scene.
Yeah, but we could say that about any movie.
you know, nothing has been disproven yet really. the one post saying it was false is just as reliable and from just as much of a reliable source as the original guys. I'd wait until a major news source ran the story, one way or the other. just my two shekels.
I agree with this, mostly because I just read a story on cnn.com saying that they're still claiming it's real and it hasn't been disproven for sure yet. I'M HOLDING OUT HOPE!