'bigfoot' Trackers Claim They've Found Their Prey

PALO ALTO, Calif. -- It’s more than 7-feet tall. Weighs over 500 pounds and walked upright -- three "Bigfoot" seekers, including a Redwood City man, Wednesday claimed they have proof that they have found the body of the elusive creature in the wilds of Georgia.And on Friday, at a news conference in Palo Alto, they say they will present DNA evidence to prove the carcass of “Rickmat” is that of a bigfoot.Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, Georgia residents who lead Bigfoot-tracking expeditions, say they found the body of what appears to be a Bigfoot in the woods of northern Georgia and will join local Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi at the news conference, according to Robert Barrows, who is publicizing the event.Among the creatures's other physical characteristics of the body -- according to the hunters website -- http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/ -- were flat feet similar to human feet. Its footprint is 16 ¾ inches long and the length from palm to tip of the middle finger is 11 ½ inches long."I think you'll find that this is the real deal," Barrows said of the alleged discovery.Whitton, a police officer in Clayton County, and Dyer, a former correctional officer, are not saying exactly where the body was found or where it is now, Barrows said.Biscardi, a veteran Bigfoot tracker who said he went to Georgia to view the find over the weekend, said DNA tests are being conducted and a team of scientists will study the body, but declined to name any scientists involved.Officials from the Georgia Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Resources Division said the largest wildlife they are aware of in the state are black bears and white-tail deer.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is DNA of the body going to prove it is bigfoot? Do they have previous dna evidence from a past crime or something?
They have to confim that this isn't just another Abominal Snowman disguised as Bigfoot for the reward money Scram is offering.
shit, and I was planning on going camping this weekend. well FORGET THAT.
Just bring Beef JerkyBigfoot will totally leave you alone if you give him jerky.
Now I see that El Chupacabra has been photographed as well. Nessie should be surfacing this week as well then.
Figures one week after I am there she shows up.Man I always miss the good stuff

what would you consider concrete proof of bigfoot? just ruling out any bear or human origin?I would think an in-depth and lengthy analysis would need to be done to really prove the genus and species and other scientific jargon things.

Ever had necco wafers before?neccowafers.jpgMan, I love them so much... All of those old school candies from the 20's and 30's. The best. Necco wafers, FTW. I'm leaving right now to go to the store and get some rolls of Necco wafers. I wish they had more brown. THey're Root Beer, I think.

Ever had necco wafers before?neccowafers.jpgMan, I love them so much... All of those old school candies from the 20's and 30's. The best. Necco wafers, FTW. I'm leaving right now to go to the store and get some rolls of Necco wafers. I wish they had more brown. THey're Root Beer, I think.
Dude, the brown one's are awesome. I loved those as a kid. There used to be a store by me when I was growing up that sometimes had packs of just one color necco wafers.
There used to be a store by me when I was growing up that sometimes had packs of just one color necco wafers.
Wait. Are you saying that they actually make packages of Necco wafers that are all one color?I have never seen this before, but I would pay upwards of $1 per package if that package were solid brown.
PALO ALTO, Calif. -- It's more than 7-feet tall. Weighs over 500 pounds and walked upright
This is exactly describg the Big Show about a year ago before he lost 100 pounds...and he has huge feet.450px-Bigshow0902.jpg
Ever had necco wafers before?neccowafers.jpgMan, I love them so much... All of those old school candies from the 20's and 30's. The best. Necco wafers, FTW. I'm leaving right now to go to the store and get some rolls of Necco wafers. I wish they had more brown. THey're Root Beer, I think.Chocolate.
FYP1416.jpg