Shrillary Shark Circling The Waters Around A Bleeding Bho?

"Sen. Hillary Clinton told a gathering of supporters last week that she's looking for a "strategy" for her delegates to have their voices heard and "respected" at the Democratic National Convention -- and did not rule out the possibility of having her name placed into nomination at the convention alongside Sen. Barack Obama's. "

"Sen. Hillary Clinton told a gathering of supporters last week that she's looking for a "strategy" for her delegates to have their voices heard and "respected" at the Democratic National Convention -- and did not rule out the possibility of having her name placed into nomination at the convention alongside Sen. Barack Obama's. "
if this is in any way true then it is just another great example of the Democrats trying to snag defeat from the jaws of victory. You could write a library on how much better the GOP is at winning elections the last decade or so.
if this is in any way true then it is just another great example of the Democrats trying to snag defeat from the jaws of victory. You could write a library on how much better the GOP is at winning elections the last decade or so.
Funny but I have thought the republicans were the best at screwing up.Although presonally I would LOVE if Hillary stole the election, wouldn't I CHECKY?
eating crow? what are you, John McCain's Shuffleboard partner?
FYPAlso, is it just me or do the hate mongoring repubs do more name calling and nicknaming?ShrillaryBHOand yes, I realize that those are his initials, but the intent is out of hate. Just sad, and petty. and yes, I realize that I called repubs "hate mongoring" when accusing them of doing more name calling and nicknaming.
Funny but I have thought the republicans were the best at screwing up.Although presonally I would LOVE if Hillary stole the election, wouldn't I CHECKY?
haha.fwiw, that is not how i interpreted her statement, like, at all.
FYPAlso, is it just me or do the hate mongoring repubs do more name calling and nicknaming?ShrillaryBHOand yes, I realize that those are his initials, but the intent is out of hate. Just sad, and petty. and yes, I realize that I called repubs "hate mongoring" when accusing them of doing more name calling and nicknaming.
QFT because I find this pretty damn ignorant.
Ann Coulter actually refers to him as B. Hussein Obama.Just thank the mayan gods that John McCain's middle name isn't "freedom" or "liberty" or we would really never hear the end of it.
Ann Coulter actually refers to him as B. Hussein Obama.Just thank the mayan gods that John McCain's middle name isn't "freedom" or "liberty" or we would really never hear the end of it.
What IS John McCain's middle name anyway?
i regularly joke about naming my kids "patriot," "freedom," and "liberty" with my girlfriend, because it would be pretty awesome to be the father of a president.

I read a story that when the Hillary camp 'merged' with the Obama camp that they were corrected for using BHO as their acronym for Obama. Hillary's people said they felt BO was worse, but since the Obama camp is trying to keep as many uneducated voters as possible voting for them they need to not have the Hussein name even remotely referenced. Good to know they have their priorities straight. If they would have embraced the name 6 months ago this would never get any traction.But I guess when they have no policy experience to argue about the McCain camp is stuck looking for something to mock about BHO

haha.fwiw, that is not how i interpreted her statement, like, at all.
Rose colored glasses will give you a stigmatism if you wear them all the time. It's okay if she has ONE flaw isn't it?

lol watching fox news discussion, is that Bradshaw from the WWE commenting on the market?lolAlso the headline-title thing across the screen "OBAMA SLIPS IN POLLS: IS THAT WHY STOCKS ARE COMING BACK?"

lol watching fox news discussion, is that Bradshaw from the WWE commenting on the market?lolAlso the headline-title thing across the screen "OBAMA SLIPS IN POLLS: IS THAT WHY STOCKS ARE COMING BACK?"
Taking all politics out of the discussion, I go crazy when I see news people trying to tell us why the stock market went up or down in one catch phrase like the entire stock trading system is a bunch of sardines, waiting for one of the fish to change direction and they all turn at the same time.The stocks fell today because Crispy Creme Donuts are fattening, Ooops the stock market rebounded on news that China has installed new toilets for the up coming olympics (that noone will watch)Anyway, back to politics: At least Fox News is unbiased!
Taking all politics out of the discussion, I go crazy when I see news people trying to tell us why the stock market went up or down in one catch phrase like the entire stock trading system is a bunch of sardines, waiting for one of the fish to change direction and they all turn at the same time.
Its not far from that! There are a handful of contrarians, but the herd mentality is alive and well on Wall Street.
Its not far from that! There are a handful of contrarians, but the herd mentality is alive and well on Wall Street.
That may very well be accurate, but don't tell me the news is able to discern the real reason for the changes and report them within hours of the market closing.Except when some big blue chip comes out with bad numbers, then I can forgive them for sound biting the entire stock market.
That may very well be accurate, but don't tell me the news is able to discern the real reason for the changes and report them within hours of the market closing.Except when some big blue chip comes out with bad numbers, then I can forgive them for sound biting the entire stock market.
I agree, things are far too complex to be boiled down to oneliners about causes. The market is still largely driven by company quarterly reports, with occasional shocks from oil prices or external events.It isnt unreasonable to speculate whether Obama's slipping in the polls didnt contribute to the upside though. The market certainly will have been discounted for the possibility of a Democrat White House, and to the extent that becomes less certain, the market will react positively.