New Hammond Horseshoe Poker Room

For anyone planning on going to the grand opening tommorow plan on getting there early or being on the list. Direct line is 219-473-6065 for call ins an hour ahead of time. Had a nice mix of games going on last night including a 50-100 hose.
This is good to know. I was thinking about heading over there tomorrow. Was gonna leave my house at 8am and get there by 10am. Now I just might wait a week or two or come up tonight and get a room. I'm not sure yet.
  • Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good to know. I was thinking about heading over there tomorrow. Was gonna leave my house at 8am and get there by 10am. Now I just might wait a week or two or come up tonight and get a room. I'm not sure yet.
10am you should be ok. There might be short list. There is no hotel on property. But Gallo lives 5 minutes away you can just sleep on his couch.
10am you should be ok. There might be short list. There is no hotel on property. But Gallo lives 5 minutes away you can just sleep on his bed, since he'll probably be passed out drunk on his couch
FYP

Hahaha. I've hardly talked to Gallo at all. I don't think he'd appreciate an unknown person stopping by to crash. Haha.Jink, what's your real name so I know who you are if I pop in? Since from my understanding you work there?

Hahaha. I've hardly talked to Gallo at all. I don't think he'd appreciate an unknown person stopping by to crash. Haha.Jink, what's your real name so I know who you are if I pop in? Since from my understanding you work there?
It's Mike.
FYP
True
I work 2pm-12 Friday, 11am-7 Sat & Sun. There are I think 7 Mikes or Michaels that work in the poker room but I am the only brush.And don't forget to call ahead
TrueI work 2pm-12 Friday, 11am-7 Sat & Sun. There are I think 7 Mikes or Michaels that work in the poker room but I am the only brush.And don't forget to call ahead
whats a brush?
Help put names on the computer list and seat players, get chips for players, do dealer fills,
Also keeps all the players hair looking tidy. I like my part on the left next time though.
Didn't you notice last time that I no longer have that much hair?
I know, but everyone else not from Chicago doesn't. lolBesides, it was a good fyp anyway. :club::ts

Do you think that 3pm is early enough to get there?If anyone else is gonna play tomorrow, come up to me, I'll be wearing the autographed FCP hat.

Help put names on the computer list and seat players, get chips for players, do dealer fills,
I am goin to Chicago on Fri. for 2 concerts on sat and sun. nights. Do you guys know if there will be any big games running for sure 25/50nl or higher because of the grand opening? I may play on fri. night if a good game is going to run.How far is New Hammond Horseshoe compared to were the Majestic was or from Medinah/Chicago?ty :D:ts:4h:D:club:
I am goin to Chicago on Fri. for 2 concerts on sat and sun. nights. Do you guys know if there will be any big games running for sure 25/50nl or higher because of the grand opening? I may play on fri. night if a good game is going to run.How far is New Hammond Horseshoe compared to were the Majestic was or from Medinah/Chicago?ty :D:ts:4h:D:club:
PM sent

Lost $320 today.Cooler city, listen to this hand, which cost me 200.88 on the button.EP raise to 15, I call, BB calls.Flop 68TEP bets 10. I call. BB makes it 40. EP calls for whatever he had left. I call.Turn blank, lets say 3. BB bets 50 maybe, I shove for something like 110.River blank again.EP raiser turns over 97 for the nuts. BB turns over TT for the 2nd nuts. I obv have 3rd nuts and come in 3rd with my 2nd set.Ridiculous. Only 3 players in the hand, and we have the 3 best hands possible. Nice game.Then I didn't hit shit for the rest of the day, I get 88 with like 80 something left out of the 120 I reloaded. I make it 10. Someone in the blind calls. Flop is 552. He checks, I bet 20. He makes it like 60 or 80, I put in whatever I have left. He turns over TT to my 88. Thanks again 8's. And that's my day.Also got a nice chip protector, limited to 888 of them.The irony is that I literally lost all my money with 88, on 8/8/08. Stupid ass day.

Lost $320 today.Cooler city, listen to this hand, which cost me 200.88 on the button.EP raise to 15, I call, BB calls.Flop 68TEP bets 10. I call. BB makes it 40. EP calls for whatever he had left. I call.Turn blank, lets say 3. BB bets 50 maybe, I shove for something like 110.River blank again.EP raiser turns over 97 for the nuts. BB turns over TT for the 2nd nuts. I obv have 3rd nuts and come in 3rd with my 2nd set.Ridiculous. Only 3 players in the hand, and we have the 3 best hands possible. Nice game.Then I didn't hit shit for the rest of the day, I get 88 with like 80 something left out of the 120 I reloaded. I make it 10. Someone in the blind calls. Flop is 552. He checks, I bet 20. He makes it like 60 or 80, I put in whatever I have left. He turns over TT to my 88. Thanks again 8's. And that's my day.Also got a nice chip protector, limited to 888 of them.The irony is that I literally lost all my money with 88, on 8/8/08. Stupid ass day.
you lost w/ 88 cuz you aren't asain..... duhhh

It was so obvious they had 97 and 1010 there. :club: What time did you leave I got there at 2? Packed night. by 8o'clock we had all tables full with 90 on the 1/2nl list and 50 on the 2/5nl list. Saw and met Petoria, didn't see Fluff but that doesn't mean he wasn't there.

It was so obvious they had 97 and 1010 there. :club: What time did you leave I got there at 2? Packed night. by 8o'clock we had all tables full with 90 on the 1/2nl list and 50 on the 2/5nl list. Saw and met Petoria, didn't see Fluff but that doesn't mean he wasn't there.
What were some of the bigger NL games? Me and The Fluffdog posting! Fluff was not there btw because we were passed out from being up for 48 hours and driving to medinah then walking a round of 9 holes of golf at medinah country club! Ballin'!
What were some of the bigger NL games? Me and The Fluffdog posting! Fluff was not there btw because we were passed out from being up for 48 hours and driving to medinah then walking a round of 9 holes of golf at medinah country club! Ballin'!
Weeeeee!I'm going to the Rascal Flatts with Taylor Swift concert in Chicago soon. :D:ts:4h:D:club:

Got to the room today about 10:30. Finally got a table around 11:15 (MJink is.....older than I expected)Played 1/2 at the most obnoxious table ever (including one guy getting cut off from the booze).Big hand: I raise in BB with AdQx, Mr. no more booze calls. Flop comes 3 diamonds and I bet. He calls and starts telling me if a diamond hits I am in trouble. Blank hits the turn and we both check. River comes 4th diamond, he tries betting all in before I act, I throw out a bet, he pushes all in and I call with the nuts for a 1k pot. Left up about 1300 and change. Would go back again.