Ok I Cant Stop Laughing

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid Chrozzo $7.42 on stars to put a cup of ice down the front of his pants for 1 minute on jtv.
loooooool
hilariouse still , cant wait for your doing it wrong your doing it wrong LOLmeth guy is my fav he doesnt even have a good working pen :club:
Or a good working left eye!
annnnnd this would be a great thread for you to explain about your interweb stalker.spill it!I'm not your guy, BUDDY.
I am not your Buddy, DUDE!!!!

Hi everyone, my job does put me at risk for jokers, and such stalkers, my stress relief is poker and here at FCP I just found out that some of my private life has seekedout into the open by an 18 yr old jerk off kid who is now banned from FCP and from most poker sites, yes folks no other than Mr. A** Ryland, my guess is that this guy will be having a history of court dealings and nothing but trouble so anyone who hangs out with him your only asking for trouble so don't lethim take you down with him. This form is for fun, that is what PT meant it for let's keep it that way.

Hi everyone, my job does put me at risk for jokers, and such stalkers, my stress relief is poker and here at FCP I just found out that some of my private life has seekedout into the open by an 18 yr old jerk off kid who is now banned from FCP and from most poker sites, yes folks no other than Mr. A** Ryland, my guess is that this guy will be having a history of court dealings and nothing but trouble so anyone who hangs out with him your only asking for trouble so don't lethim take you down with him. This form is for fun, that is what PT meant it for let's keep it that way.
GL crushing him. He is a jerk.
Fuck that little dopey troll. Don't sweat it kid. I just thought it may be a dangerous situation for you if it was real.
i feel like i helped bring pt back to fcp w/ the bumping of the shitty day thread. with that said i feel i deserve some credit of the awesomeness that has been brought to this thread, cuz w/o that bump, he might still be gone somewhere else :club:
Meh, I'm pretty sure he's banned everywhere else for posting meatspin, etc. links.

Sometimes I forget what thread Im in[ ] pt special funny picture thread[ ] i hate Erik Ryland thread[ ] troyomac stake thread[ ] rab hate threadWTF AM I TRIPPPPPPIN???

wow so good.In case it wasn't clear we would like to see every photo/video you have. Reading suitedaces joke accounts just waiting for the Shia reference was funny.

haha surprisingly i doidn't use the ghey defense, although that probably would have gotten the bicurous businessman next to me to rub his leg against mine more than he already is.
this trully is super gay....meaning the fact that you left your leg there while his slightly rubed up agianst it.p.s. lets make out next time we meet up
PT Special the only good thing to come outta Wisconsin
And Tehtoe!!!!! <3
this thread started off so well! :club:
QFMFT... WTF happened? This turned into a random ton of nonsense.[x] Wheels falling off. PT PLEASE HELP PUT IT BACK ON TRACK!!!!!
I'll strip....
He will, speedos and allbut make him WEAR THE GOGGLES and SWIMCAPdef priceless.OMG i think this thread got a little derailed, needs more beggars.....c'mon pt
And Tehtoe!!!!! <3QFMFT... WTF happened? This turned into a random ton of nonsense.[x] Wheels falling off. PT PLEASE HELP PUT IT BACK ON TRACK!!!!!
1st part is debatable =) and yea, all you peasants are making this thread start to suck so QUIT POSTING STUPID SHIT plskthxbi
And Tehtoe!!!!! <3QFMFT... WTF happened? This turned into a random ton of nonsense.[x] Wheels falling off. PT PLEASE HELP PUT IT BACK ON TRACK!!!!!
<3
1st part is debatable =) and yea, all you peasants are making this thread start to suck so QUIT POSTING STUPID SHIT plskthxbi
diaf.lmoa.