Could Be Sweet...?

God... this is sooo many tier levels down now..ugh.. i'm thinking with enough Gin and Tonics, and maybe i sprinkle some collard greens on my diick she'll go down on me.. haayyooo..ok thats mean.but seriously. i dont think i can get hard unless she does go downtown

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck getting a beej from a black chick. There are some exceptions, but from my 4 black girls of experience, a couple of em did it, but it was like I had to pretend that my dick was the welfare building and my semen was the check.Ok, that was tasteless. I'm really sorry.
It's not tasteless if you eat lots of grapefruit. The check "could be sweet....?"Anyway, good work Royal.
good luck getting a beej from a black chick. There are some exceptions, but from my 4 black girls of experience, a couple of em did it, but it was like I had to pretend that my dick was the welfare building and my semen was the check.Ok, that was tasteless. I'm really sorry.
no it wasn't, your semen is chock full of flavour.edit: dammit petoria, don't you have some math problems to solve?
Update.She added me to facebook, ... *ahem...cough...anyhow... i could get my black belt for the first time.. and she has hot friends.. or.. well. i saw 1 semi attractive girl.once you go black you never...? meh.. I dont care, i'll eat the shiit.
dude, i'm still wondering about this 'once you go black....' does it also apply to the women?? i thought it was just for the dudes.and tell me who this chic is on facebook. would like to check her out.
dude, i'm still wondering about this 'once you go black....' does it also apply to the women?? i thought it was just for the dudes.and tell me who this chic is on facebook. would like to check her out.
no, you dont want too.. its not worth it.

I also just got a text saying ...hey it's Nyomi!!! how are you?so i text back ,,ummm im good who is this?She texts back and said she met a few weeks ago with a bunch of friends at a place called fun factor.I said i havn't been there in years , are you sure?She texts back saying yes you prob don't remember you were pretty drunk.So i say well, do you have msn , facebook ect...( so i can see if she's hot )She texts back and gives me her facebook.So i look her up. AND OMGGGGGGGGGGFattest chick ever. Yes she is from my town and is the same age as me.How did she even get my number?? i know for a fact that a few weeks ago i didn't even go near " fun factor " which is a gaming place because it's on the other side of the city where i live.too bad she's fat and ugly :club:....................damn i run badBut lol like wtf, how did you even get my number?

I also just got a text saying ...hey it's Nyomi!!! how are you?so i text back ,,ummm im good who is this?She texts back and said she met a few weeks ago with a bunch of friends at a place called fun factor.I said i havn't been there in years , are you sure?She texts back saying yes you prob don't remember you were pretty drunk.So i say well, do you have msn , facebook ect...( so i can see if she's hot )She texts back and gives me her facebook.So i look her up. AND OMGGGGGGGGGGFattest chick ever. Yes she is from my town and is the same age as me.How did she even get my number?? i know for a fact that a few weeks ago i didn't even go near " fun factor " which is a gaming place because it's on the other side of the city where i live.too bad she's fat and ugly :club:....................damn i run badBut lol like wtf, how did you even get my number?
Do work, son. Fatties will put ANYTHING in their mouth