Wpt Bay 101 Shooting Stars Last Night

pretty bad call imo with TT.Also even though we know mark has KJ, the way he acted at the table seems super strong. oh man, what to do, sigh, eh, i'm all in.

I wish Mark could have been there with me when I got to see Brandon bluff off about 6 million or so when they were down to about 30 or so. So sweet to see him look like he wanted to puke when Marquis (I think that is who it was) snap called him!

I wish Mark could have been there with me when I got to see Brandon bluff off about 6 million or so when they were down to about 30 or so. So sweet to see him look like he wanted to puke when Marquis (I think that is who it was) snap called him!
I would have smiled for sure :club: But I am jealous.Mark(but I'm also way better looking...ship!)
I would have smiled for sure :club: But I am jealous.Mark(but I'm also way better looking...ship!)
I honestly yelled out, "you could have folded!"To bad there was no chance in hell he heard me. :ts
I honestly yelled out, "you could have folded!"To bad there was no chance in hell he heard me. :club:
lol well played! :)Mark
I predict bad things for a moron that brags about never having read a book in his life.
Yeah, the bragging about never reading a book and being super lazy is really douchey.
Mark(but I'm also way better looking...ship!)
Mark you are better looking than that douche for sure, that dirt bag and you calling with a K J
I'm thinking of stealing that quote......What the hell...In all honesty, that quote fits so perfectly with the rest of my sig... You have now upgraded my sig.
FUCCCKKKKKKKKK i'm no longer in merby's sig :club:
FUCCCKKKKKKKKK i'm no longer in merby's sig :club:
Sorry r0llin_game... Unfortunately, your quote in my sig "holy shit Merby you play poker? I thought you just made happy faces! Way to go man!" (or something similar)was me stroking my own ego (as your statement was after my first big cash this month.) When I added another quote that made my sig too long, I decided to pare away the ego-stroking quote and keep the pointless humour quotes......It's in my nature to make pointless jopkes anyway...Unfortunately, there is only one quote in my sig that will always remain signature worthy...

I really don't think the kid is that bad from what I have seen, he left the table to blow off some steam??? Nothing really wrong with that, the OP is being a bit harsh. IMO he is nothing compared to a certain 44 year old "poker icon" that is WAYYY more arrogant and annoying.

I honestly yelled out, "you could have folded!"To bad there was no chance in hell he heard me. :5c
lol! Hilarious! :D:ts:4h:D:club:

The hand against NoSup, I thought Cantu was out of line "What a bad play". ****, dude, Mark could have had AA for all you knew. Mark SHOVED and Cantu CALLED with TT (non-book-reading lazy dickwad).

I think Cantu definitely stepped over the line with Mark. But, I thought he came off fine on TV at the Bay 101. He is allowed to leave to take a walk if he wants to. He certainly had the chips to do it. And he didnt make any comments to people or anything. I think he has learned to tone down the douche-baggery when on TV.(side note: WTF was that guy thinking with the Krablar? How has such a meltdown with the King Krab not been discussed on this forum???)

I thought the TT was a bad call, especially with such a mediocre hand to such a strong move.BTW Mark, you look good naked....
WAIT.....what???? Story please???
WAIT.....what???? Story please???
if you watch the wsop vid, in the first min, they mention that mark is the only naked player at the table (not wearing any hat, glasses etc) It's a ref to that.And he sent me some pics.......lol