*offical Dallas Cowboys Thread *

Who's more overrated as a DB.....Pacman or Roy Williams?
Williams can hit ...can't coverPacman can cover..but not without getting a pass interference call.They are both terrible IMO
  • Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romo is the worst. Terrible QB.

Conversation that happened at thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.   Me: "This is probably the greatest day of my life. Cowboys beat the Seahwaks, Leafs are winning, and now I'm feasting on delicious Turk

I sill have a sick feeling that the Cowboys are going to finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs because that would be the most Cowboys possible outcome.     If we lose to Indy, we need one of the follow

YES!!!! 3-0 and won for the first time in Lambeau Field. I knew I was going to hear that about 327 times this week over and over and over about how the Cowboys have never won in Lambeau, but I guess that doesn't make much difference now. I thought our defense finally had a good game. The pressure was there from the front 4 or 3, but what I really liked was that we blitzed so much more than we have the last 2 weeks. There are still holes in our D, but it's an improvement definitely. The Packers D is pretty strong as well and can Romo please stop making the stupid mistakes??? I actually am happy when he goes down and takes a sack instead of flailing around and losing the ball when he gets hit. Okay, I'm done venting and I'm happy with a 3-0 start, but how good has all of the NFC east been this season? Amazing....

Huh? Did I read that wrong? A safety is a DB.
I think of a SS differently because of how often they are involved in stopping the run. Something Williams is actually pretty good at where your average cornerback... not so much.
Anyone not a D-line or LB.....easier that way? haDime back?
Williams is basically a LB most of the time. Thats why he was cut down to playing just 1st/2nd down this season.
Best 3 right now probably, I don't think the Redskins are top 5 material.
Ugh, I need to think before I type, I meant in the NFC... I just don't believe in the Packers, Romo played like shit and they still manhandled the Packers AT Lambeau.I guess the Packers, Redskins, Bucs, and Panthers are in the same echelon.
Today we skin the Redskins Or scalp 'em.Either way...we are gonna kick their arse.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLHail To The Redskins Bitches!!!!!!!!