Movie Quote Game

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twister"Yeah. 220...221 Whatever it takes"
Mr. MomAn easy one:Gotham's time has come. Like Constantinople or Rome before it the city has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die. This is the most important function of the League of Shadows. It is one we've performed for centuries. Gotham... must be destroyed.
Mr. MomAn easy one:Gotham's time has come. Like Constantinople or Rome before it the city has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die. This is the most important function of the League of Shadows. It is one we've performed for centuries. Gotham... must be destroyed.
Batman BeginsThat's it. Out you two pixies go - through the door, or out the window.
Batman BeginsThat's it. Out you two pixies go - through the door, or out the window.
It's a Wonderful LifeYou don't need dir- gah! Hurry up, dudes, hurry up! I'm losing wood.
  • 2 weeks later...
It's a Wonderful LifeYou don't need dir- gah! Hurry up, dudes, hurry up! I'm losing wood.
I'm bored, I cheated, sue me.Harold and Kumar go to White CastlePerson A: Who the F UCK are you?Person B: I'm Reggie, Mr. Burnett.Person A: How old are you?Person B: I'm fifteen.Person A: Motherfuc ker, you look thirty. Person C: Nigga, who is it at the door?Person A: It's Reggie! Person C: Who the fu ck is Reggie? Person A: Came to take Megan out. Person C: What you want, nigga? Person B: I'm here... to take his daughter out. Person C: Motherfuc ker, I heard the boy say your name Reggie? You wanna be takin' Megan out? Person B: Yes, sir? Person C: How old is you? Person B: Fifteen. Person C: Shit, nigga. You at least thirty.
I'm bored, I cheated, sue me.Harold and Kumar go to White CastlePerson A: Who the F UCK are you?Person B: I'm Reggie, Mr. Burnett.Person A: How old are you?Person B: I'm fifteen.Person A: Motherfuc ker, you look thirty. Person C: Nigga, who is it at the door?Person A: It's Reggie! Person C: Who the fu ck is Reggie? Person A: Came to take Megan out. Person C: What you want, nigga? Person B: I'm here... to take his daughter out. Person C: Motherfuc ker, I heard the boy say your name Reggie? You wanna be takin' Megan out? Person B: Yes, sir? Person C: How old is you? Person B: Fifteen. Person C: Shit, nigga. You at least thirty.
Bad Boys 2...a favorite of mine"losers always whine about their best....winners go home and fuck the rom queen"
Bad Boys 2...a favorite of mine"losers always whine about their best....winners go home and fuck the rom queen"
The RockEasy one:"...now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox."
Goodfellas"i thought u said he was a getaway man...what the fuck can he get away from?"
Snatch"Her husband. We've met before, but something tells me you're going to remember me this time."
not a quote but I just realized the first scene featuring Matt Damon in Oceans 13 is making fun of the Bourne trilogy and that's pretty ****ing brilliant.no where else to post this so yeah, there ya go.
I haven't seen it in a while. What is the scene?
Pretty sure it was from My Life
Lines from the movie RVPhrases: "Could you be any more of a dork?" "Jerk," "My bad," "You better bury me ass up," "Idiot," "Oh my God it's your husband," "Turd" (said many times), "The big (rolling) turd," Now... back of the line Mr BG !

I think this game is a lot more fun when the lines aren't so generic as to potentially be in 50+ movies. Just try to remember that the rest of us don't know the context of the line or the rest of the dialogue to the scene that you're picturing in your head.Yes I'm looking at you AFD.

I think this game is a lot more fun when the lines aren't so generic as to potentially be in 50+ movies. Just try to remember that the rest of us don't know the context of the line or the rest of the dialogue to the scene that you're picturing in your head.Yes I'm looking at you AFD.
Crap... OK fineHow bout this one:"All I did was kiss the girl"
Crap... OK fineHow bout this one:"All I did was kiss the girl"
Again: My Life by Bill ClintonOr Silverado"Do you have to go?""My whole life is have to"