Movie Quote Game

A long time ago, there was a fun thread where you post quotes from a movie and the person that correctly guesses that movie posts another quote. I don't know what happened to it, but I've searched for it and it isn't here anymore. I was under the impression that it was removed because people posted stupid things in it. If it was removed for other reasons and the mods want to remove this one also...don't hesitate to do it. I just liked the thread because it was a fun way to waste a couple of seconds.I'll start with an easy one:"How about a magic trick? I'm going to make this pencil disappear"

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A long time ago, there was a fun thread where you post quotes from a movie and the person that correctly guesses that movie posts another quote. I don't know what happened to it, but I've searched for it and it isn't here anymore. I was under the impression that it was removed because people posted stupid things in it. If it was removed for other reasons and the mods want to remove this one also...don't hesitate to do it. I just liked the thread because it was a fun way to waste a couple of seconds.I'll start with an easy one:"You prefer a magic trick, instead? Watch me make this pencil disappear"
Greatest movie of all time,... Dark Knight"No man I just dont dig on swine"
Stripes"Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox."
Goodfellas"First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."
Goodfellas"First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."
Fast Times at Ridgemont High"He slimed me."
Dumb and DumberFrom my favorite movie..."We're alike, me and cat. A couple of poor nameless slobs."
Breakfast at Tiffanys"It's a clip on" "Ya think?"
ummm....this was 3rd on the listhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...606&st=2840[x] fail [ ] pass
Its a new age in the movie quote game. This is not your father's internet message board movie quote thread now. Its being brought to a whole new generation. Please stop with the check boxes. SO LAME
Its a new age in the movie quote game. This is not your father's internet message board movie quote thread now. Its being brought to a whole new generation. Please stop with the check boxes. SO LAME
diety