challenge match #1 at the wynn, may 11th, 2:00pm

It looks like I'll be playing a heads up match tomorrow at 2:00pm against Eli Elezra, winner of a WPT event in season three and a regular high limit player.  The game of choice will likely be a mixed game and the price will be set at $250,000 each.  The next match I play will be on May 13th at 7:00pm and I'll be playing the first person there.  It could be Barry Greenstein, David Oppenhiem, Johnny Chan, or possibly Phil Ivey.
It would be interesting to see you play anyone of those guys, but phil ivey would be exciting.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
Sorry guys, Eli had to do something with his kids today so the match will either start very late tonight or on the 13th. In the meantime I'm headed to the golf course with Phil Hellmuth, Huck Seed, and Carlos Mortenson...
I'll pay you money to fight Hellmuth Happy Gilmore style."One dollar, Bob!"
i'm sorry but phil would kick daniels ass in a fight.
My sister could kick DN's ass in a fight. Lets be honest here.
yea i bet she would O_O DN is pretty scrawny... and did you see when he won that event vs Humberto Brenes in the WPT? i think it was the Bellagio but all he did when he won was a little girl stomp and a weak YeS! .. jeez Daniel how about a strong fist pump or something that sends the message like YEA IM THE SHIET !! WHO WANTS SOME ??? THATS RIGHT.
Sorry guys, Eli had to do something with his kids today so the match will either start very late tonight or on the 13th. In the meantime I'm headed to the golf course with Phil Hellmuth, Huck Seed, and Carlos Mortenson...
try and borrow the "kill phil" shirt from pual phillips. :club:

Hey Daniel,Now you have a title for your next journal entry"Israeli Game part 2"Show Eli who has the real "Betzim" :-)Hope you guys have a good match and since I like you both, maybe it will be like soccer and end in a tie :-) jk

yea i bet she would O_O DN is pretty scrawny... and did you see when he won that event vs Humberto Brenes in the WPT? i think it was the Bellagio but all he did when he won was a little girl stomp and a weak YeS! .. jeez Daniel how about a strong fist pump or something that sends the message like YEA IM THE SHIET !! WHO WANTS SOME ??? THATS RIGHT.
All this talk about Daniel being "whipped" in a fight and him being "scrawny" is just mean. It reminds me of children picking on each other when I was younger and isn't at all productive. PLEASE consider how hurtful words can be when you make those sort of comments.And as a last note, I'm sure some of you meant nothing mean by your comments, but that doesn't mean that they won't be hurtful to who they are directed at. I'm certainly not perfect and have experience saying things to people where I would have been better just keeping my mouth closed so I'm guilty as charged. Telling somebody that they are going to lose a poker match is much different than calling someone "scrawny" and poking fun of the way they reacted when they won a poker game (one is just part of the sport and the other is purely personal).Be considerate.As always, just my honest opinion.
All this talk about Daniel being "whipped" in a fight and him being "scrawny" is just mean. It reminds me of children picking on each other when I was younger and isn't at all productive. PLEASE consider how hurtful words can be when you make those sort of comments.And as a last note, I'm sure some of you meant nothing mean by your comments, but that doesn't mean that they won't be hurtful to who they are directed at. I'm certainly not perfect and have experience saying things to people where I would have been better just keeping my mouth closed so I'm guilty as charged. Telling somebody that they are going to lose a poker match is much different than calling someone "scrawny" and poking fun of the way they reacted when they won a poker game (one is just part of the sport and the other is purely personal).Be considerate.As always, just my honest opinion.
Hey Bobbo,Get off your high horse and relax. You're dealing with a bunch of 15-27 year-olds. This is a poker message board. Not a place for you to spout off advice on the way people should talk to one another.I don't need a response to this.
Hey Bobbo,Get off your high horse and relax. You're dealing with a bunch of 15-27 year-olds.  This is a poker message board. Not a place for you to spout off advice on the way people should talk to one another.I don't need a response to this.
It IS a poker message board. Calling someone "scrawny" and "girl stomp"ing is not poker. I LOVE poker. 'nuff said.
It looks like I'll be playing a heads up match tomorrow at 2:00pm against Eli Elezra, winner of a WPT event in season three and a regular high limit player.  The game of choice will likely be a mixed game and the price will be set at $250,000 each.  The next match I play will be on May 13th at 7:00pm and I'll be playing the first person there.  It could be Barry Greenstein, David Oppenhiem, Johnny Chan, or possibly Phil Ivey.
I would give anything to see daniel face barry greenstein heads up. Let's see once and for all who is the better player! :club: