Sigh, Terribly Unfortunate

sigh, really hate to leave considering the fact that a lot of you guys that post on here are really cool, but from day 1 i've been really dissapointed with some of the things that go on at this site and in general the way its run.to all the ppl i've met its been awesome, you all know where to find me and we'll definitely keep in touch. i really enjoyed the challenge thread and am super sad that i won't be around to make the first post on page 1000 but hey, whatcha gonna do. peace out FCP you guys rock!A__THEKEVLAR__2...OUT!65111.jpg

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will kill myself.
*hug* Much love Kevlar.Adam

It is a MODERATED Forum for a reason. Sometimes certain members feel that they don't have to follow the rules. Personally, as resident grouchy nit, I found the "Asian Thread" to be in poor taste. Generally I feel that the Mods do a great job - they allow quite a lot of leeway and aren't too Draconian in enforcement.Wanna see what happens in an unmoderated Forum...?...try spending a few minutes @ NWP.

It is a MODERATED Forum for a reason. Sometimes certain members feel that they don't have to follow the rules. Personally, as resident grouchy nit, I found the "Asian Thread" to be in poor taste. Generally I feel that the Mods do a great job - they allow quite a lot of leeway and aren't too Draconian in enforcement.
Sum up said thread?