Main Event Day 6 Thread

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiffany Michelle....[ xxx] Don't care just want to see her naked[xxx ] Don't care just want to see her naked[ xxx] Don't care just want to see her nakedwhich is it?
Jamie Gold wishes he could run like Brandon Cantu
Seriously, he's ridic. Assuming there isn't some great internet kid with position on him to keep him in line, he has such a great shot to make the final table. He runs so well and chips up like mad.LOL at his AQ 4bet fold though. So ridonkulous.Mark

Maybe Cantu doesn't run better than God.Marquis Bests Cantu in Biggest Pot of TournamentAaron Gordon raised to 200,000 from early position and Brandon Cantu called from middle position. Craig Marquis, next to act, raised to 700,000 total. Gordon passed but Cantu made the call.The flop came {J-Clubs} {6-Diamonds} {5-Spades} and both players checked. When the {A-Diamonds} hit the turn, Cantu checked. Marquis bet 200,000 and Cantu made it 1 million straight. Marquis called and they saw a river.The {10-Clubs} hit the river and Cantu pushed all in. Marquis snap called and Cantu instantly mucked his hand. Marquis, while not required, showed {A-Hearts} {Q-Spades}.Craig Marquis took down the pot of just over 12 million chips. Cantu was left not only shaking his head, but with just under 4 million chips.

Cross posted for awesomeness - Marquis Bests Cantu in Biggest Pot of TournamentAaron Gordon raised to 200,000 from early position and Brandon Cantu called from middle position. Craig Marquis, next to act, raised to 700,000 total. Gordon passed but Cantu made the call.The flop came {J-Clubs} {6-Diamonds} {5-Spades} and both players checked. When the {A-Diamonds} hit the turn, Cantu checked. Marquis bet 200,000 and Cantu made it 1 million straight. Marquis called and they saw a river.The {10-Clubs} hit the river and Cantu pushed all in. Marquis snap called and Cantu instantly mucked his hand. Marquis, while not required, showed {A-Hearts} {Q-Spades}.Craig Marquis took down the pot of just over 12 million chips. Cantu was left not only shaking his head, but with just under 4 million chips.

I was just gonna post the hand myself. lol. I've never liked the kid and that's aside from the whole "Mark FT" hand. He seems to have the personality of a wet mop. I truly hope he bubbles the FT. (or worse) He's got his tourney wins/cashes, he doesn't deserve the ME)Dan

matusow is at that table, too. should be good on TV : )
I can think of nothing better for poker than Mikey winning the whole thing!