Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't lie, they cut you off and kicked you out
dude.... cmon... well too many vodka red bulls tonight.... I guess a mixture of not wanting to be theree and tgetting cut off
I'm posting here cause I'm drunk and they banned me from the FCP forum!
Question 1) Whyd id you get banned? 2) How can you post here if ur banned? 3) If you could get preganant would you deliver my baby?
Anyone still watch Rosanne or rememmber it??? I never realized how dramatic this show constantltyy is.
Yes was my mom's favorite show.After a few seasons it turned into a drama... John Goodman getting drunk and getting into crazy fights with Roseanne, Roseanne's sister getting beat up by her boyrfriend. Darlene and DJ turning all emo. Definitely turned out not funny and awkward.

I drink all night till 9:30am in buvcktown. cab home with smelly arab who backed into poll - good laugh. fun night with boobies!@ ummm and i dont like emo ppl. and chicago is best place ever.

hibeautiful sunday morning to all, where are my drunk buddies tonight. this girl has a few drinks and no one is around that sucks, oh well kingtanner you of all people I expected here tonightlol

hibeautiful sunday morning to all, where are my drunk buddies tonight. this girl has a few drinks and no one is around that sucks, oh well kingtanner you of all people I expected here tonightlol
Are you ****ing doubting me? Poto want to do flips?Karaoke lady put me on tilt tonight
I'm in for flips, lemme know
I'm at .25/.50 PLO HU table on fullttilttso pot it to $5 pre flop then check it down..... my chat is abnned aim is king tanner1not at stars becasue people always sit in at the 6 anded tables and PISS ME OFF

HI! My first drunk post! Salute me. Question! Who was the guy in the forum who said something like: "I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from"? LOL. Love it. Anyway, that's so f funny and it still makes me laugh. love ya dude. If u are a broke, I'll stake you in a low limit tournament. If ur not broke, good for you. + I wanna say to my main man Specbrad, I love you and your wonderful thread. Ur soooo awesome and I'm gonna tattoooo ur name on my ass. This should be on the fisrt page in the general forum BTW. Every day. Like a sticky or whatever you forum nerds call it. **** belive I spelled every word right in this post. And another thing... Zach - love ur avatar. Where did u find it? (need some new material. No I have no gf...)

HI! My first drunk post! Salute me. Question! Who was the guy in the forum who said something like: "I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from"? LOL. Love it. Anyway, that's so f funny and it still makes me laugh. love ya dude. If u are a broke, I'll stake you in a low limit tournament. If ur not broke, good for you. + I wanna say to my main man Specbrad, I love you and your wonderful thread. Ur soooo awesome and I'm gonna tattoooo ur name on my ass. This should be on the fisrt page in the general forum BTW. Every day. Like a sticky or whatever you forum nerds call it. **** belive I spelled every word right in this post. And another thing... Zach - love ur avatar. Where did u find it? (need some new material. No I have no gf...)
lol good to hear someones having a good time. Im on my way will be drunk in a couple hours I suppose.
So after getting pwned in the last tourny I played; my house decided to start playing drinking games. Drinking games suck.
all depends...... if your playing drinking games with girls, i don´t care what kind of game it is.....IT´S AWSOME!Oh and im plahing a 6max 11$ tournament on pokerstars, 5 beers in.....Kokanee beers that is...Cool, crisp, glacier fresh tasting Kokanee!!
So after getting pwned in the last tourny I played; my house decided to start playing drinking games. Drinking games suck.
You're doing them wrong.