This is kinda off topic since this thread is tracking fcp players.But who's the better Antnoius? Patrik or Maya.Late in day 2 Maya has 125k, Patrik about 95

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From just before the break:

We caught this hand on the turn with the board reading J :club: 2 :ts 3 :D 2 :D, and Justin Pechie firing out a bet. He was check-raised by his opponent and put to a decision for all of his chips and after several minutes in the tank he finally made a brave call with 10 :D 10 :3h. His opponent revealed A :D T :4h for a bluff attempt.The river was the K :5c to give Pechie the pot to leap to 96,000 chips.
*sigh* GG Bart, I was rooting for you to make a run at it. :club:
Damn...I was too. Sorry to hear Bart. There's always another Circuit, golf, and next year's WSOP! :ts

gl to all fcp still in take it downgg to all who didn't make it to day 3

i'm out, i got down to 75 not winning a pot during the last level.I raise AK utg to 3300 at 6/12, aggro kid calls in mp, flops K86 with 2 hearts. I check/call 7k. turns a 2. I check, he bets 16.5 I take like 2 minutes and call, rivers a 2. I check he ships it, I call off last 50ish and he has 66.

Tommy sent me a text a minute ago that he busted real early yesterday too.Nothing you can do about that hand Justin.GL Hoosier and any other FCP'ers still in

GG Justin and TJ... I see you guys breaking through at the WSOP and having a great run very soon (next year perhaps).Good luck Hoos on day 3!

An interesting hand just developed between Matt Vengrin and Jeremy Kottler. We caught the action on a flop of 3 :D T :club: 4 :ts with Kottler checking from the big blind to Vengrin, who led out for 2,700. Kottler then check-raised an additional 3,800 and the action was back to Vengrin. He went into the tank before raising it up another 5,200 as a massive pot developed. Kottler then decided to move all in for another 15,350 with Vengrin made a pot-committed call.Amazingly, Vengrin held only Q :4h 4 :3h for bottom pair, but even more remarkable was that it was the best hand, as Kottler showed A :D 9 :D for just ace-high!The turn was the 2 :5c , but Kottler caught the A :D on the river to spike a pair and take down the hand."What was that?" remarked another player at the table who was surprised by the light action."That was the reraise to induce a bluff," explained Vengrin, but the multi-level psychology backfired on him on this occasion as he falls to 17,500 chips.Hahahahahah so good12th level of thinking going on at that table

An interesting hand just developed between Matt Vengrin and Jeremy Kottler. We caught the action on a flop of 3 :D T :club: 4 :ts with Kottler checking from the big blind to Vengrin, who led out for 2,700. Kottler then check-raised an additional 3,800 and the action was back to Vengrin. He went into the tank before raising it up another 5,200 as a massive pot developed. Kottler then decided to move all in for another 15,350 with Vengrin made a pot-committed call.Amazingly, Vengrin held only Q :4h 4 :3h for bottom pair, but even more remarkable was that it was the best hand, as Kottler showed A :D 9 :D for just ace-high!The turn was the 2 :5c , but Kottler caught the A :D on the river to spike a pair and take down the hand."What was that?" remarked another player at the table who was surprised by the light action."That was the reraise to induce a bluff," explained Vengrin, but the multi-level psychology backfired on him on this occasion as he falls to 17,500 chips.Hahahahahah so good12th level of thinking going on at that table
this wuz stupid. the player with Q4 shoudl have pushed all in on the flop so that the A9 would fold.
Uhhh, why would he want a fold when hes a 3:1 favorite?
cuz he might lose. its not that complicated. there are good tips on my site to help you understnad higher level tourney plays like what i am talking about.
cuz he might lose. its not that complicated. there are good tips on my site to help you understnad higher level tourney plays like what i am talking about.
In case others haven't made it clear yet, youre a moron, and "cuz he might lose" is proof of that. Fold As preflop next time you play, they might lose too.
mmmmmmk getting old already
hez alsezo mite win teh hand uz dontz knowesxub da resultz of the handz cuz dat es poker n u retart AMIRITE?