Featured Member - July

I wonder if fake zach and fake suited are the same person. Congrats though.
No, but Teddy the Iceman Munroe is the same person as the fake Suiited Up.Mod powers, ftw.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woulda been funnier. Sometimes I get the accounts confused :club:
Dumbass
Were also all sleeping with Bridgette
There's no D in Brigette ass hole
looooooool
What are you talking about?
hahaha!!
What could be more fitting for Canada Day than adding a Canadian to the Featured Member list!Welcome Zach6668!http://fullcontactpoker.com/featured-member-archive.phpHappy Canada Day!
WTF?First we let in Vick12. And I was like, whatever, must be a slow month.Then Whatarunaa got in, and I held my tongue.Then Balloon Guy followed and I was like, you have got to be kidding me.Now the strat forum mod nazi FROM FRICKING CANADA gets in?.....Guess they're trying to make the club respectable again. :)Congrats Zach.Mark
The acidknight joke account
You see how I induced this move? A good HU player knows how to get his opponents to do what he wants.I think I've arrived
WTF?First we let in Vick12. And I was like, whatever, must be a slow month.Then Whatarunaa got in, and I held my tongue.Then Balloon Guy followed and I was like, you have got to be kidding me.Now the strat forum mod nazi FROM FRICKING CANADA gets in?.....Guess they're trying to make the club respectable again. :)Congrats Zach.Mark
Bolded For Truth!!!!Welcome you Beer Swilling Canadien!!!

Congrats. Well deserved. If you had taken the time to give DN some tips, he might have won that 2nd bracelet. He obv forgot everything after winning the first one!! :club:

Congrats Zach!I hope you have a great month of July! :D:ts:4h:D:club:

Nice, well earned Zach!BTW, I was playing blackjack and talking to this guy, and he said he got 13th in the LHE, so I was like "yeah my buddy got 11th or 12th or something, do you know Zach?" and he said not to tell you, but he bluffed you on the hand where you said you folded JJ, and he said he had QQ but he really had 67 offsuit :club:

Nice, well earned Zach!BTW, I was playing blackjack and talking to this guy, and he said he got 13th in the LHE, so I was like "yeah my buddy got 11th or 12th or something, do you know Zach?" and he said not to tell you, but he bluffed you on the hand where you said you folded JJ, and he said he had QQ but he really had 67 offsuit :ts
There were actually two Zach's in the final 18. I'm not sure if I remember that hand. It seems like it's been a year since I played that tourney.================Also, thanks for the love, everyone. :club: