July 2008 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were previous payouts? Just curious, thinking about joining this.
Last time we had 22 teams/people for a prizepool of $1100 which was paid out:1st place: $5252nd place: $3153rd place: $2104th place: $50So as long as we get at least 20 or so people it should be similar. Although, since its summer now I think we can do better.

I will be very busy in July and can only play during the first two weekends, so I think I can play at most 10. I would like to participate, though.If anyone would like to play the other 20 and split the entrance fee and prize money 2:1, I'd be happy to be his/her teammate.

There seems to be a problem with the mini site.I have registered, received the activation email, clicked the link, got the message 'congratulations'. Then when I go to login it says I need to activate my account and that you have sent me an email.Username: bigbrennan :club:

There seems to be a problem with the mini site.I have registered, received the activation email, clicked the link, got the message 'congratulations'. Then when I go to login it says I need to activate my account and that you have sent me an email.Username: bigbrennan :club:
I validated you by hand, you should be ok now. Not sure what went wrong, but looking into it.
MAC running Firefox 2.0.0.14If that helps you...
Think I found the bug... did you by any chance copy & paste the link from the email instead of clicking on it? There was an error in the validation link sent in the emails. Anyways, you're all validated and should be able to log in.
Think I found the bug... did you by any chance copy & paste the link from the email instead of clicking on it? There was an error in the validation link sent in the emails. Anyways, you're all validated and should be able to log in.
Sort of, I use Entourage which displays links in emails in a strange way at times. But I clicked the first link (which would be the same as copying and pasting) rather than clicking the 'link' that was behind it. Makes no sense the way I have worded it, but thanks!Ian :club:

Yeah i would be up for this, but i just found out i am moveing soon so doubut i would be able to play all thirty, if anyone wants a partner, or a uk team ?

Deftones150 and I are in and shipped to Bob.Sn on Stars are the same
Drew you guys need to sign up separately on the tracker. You'll each enter your own tourneys under your own sn that way we know what to look for when we are confirming. You each sign up and then form a team by clicking on My Team and following the instructions there.Let me know if you want me to delete the one you just created for the two of you so you can use that email address for your own account.

VB, could you add my name to the "looking for a partner" list in the OP?

I will be very busy in July and can only play during the first two weekends, so I think I can play at most 10. I would like to participate, though.If anyone would like to play the other 20 and split the entrance fee and prize money 2:1, I'd be happy to be his/her teammate.
Drew you guys need to sign up separately on the tracker. You'll each enter your own tourneys under your own sn that way we know what to look for when we are confirming. You each sign up and then form a team by clicking on My Team and following the instructions there.Let me know if you want me to delete the one you just created for the two of you so you can use that email address for your own account.
yes please, delete that one and later tonight i will get registered again.

Question:I convinced my girlfriend to do this (since I'll be paying the $50 and her buyins, LOL), but we live at the same house. Stars lets you register for MTT's with the same IP address because the chance of you being at the same table is small. Is it ok to enter with her as my partner? If anyone thinks this gives us an unfair advantage, we won't play. Thoughts?