The Absolute-ly Ridiculous Thread

*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to OOODANNYBOY [7c 7s] OOODANNYBOY - Raises $1.75 to $1.75MILKSLINGER - FoldsROBLUC86 - FoldsSULCATA - FoldsSTOJAK - Calls $1.25*** FLOP *** [Qd Kc 10d]STOJAK - ChecksOOODANNYBOY - Bets $2STOJAK - Calls $2*** TURN *** [Qd Kc 10d] [10c]STOJAK - ChecksOOODANNYBOY - Checks*** RIVER *** [Qd Kc 10d 10c] [Jh]STOJAK - ChecksOOODANNYBOY - Bets $4STOJAK - Calls $4*** SHOW DOWN ***OOODANNYBOY - Shows [7c 7s] (Two Pair, tens and sevens) STOJAK - Shows [Qs 3s] (Two Pair, queens and tens) STOJAK Collects $14.50 from main pot
I honestly have no idea what you are doing on the river. Your bet is fantastic for getting value from any pair. The problem is that any pair beats you.
  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly have no idea what you are doing on the river. Your bet is fantastic for getting value from any pair. The problem is that any pair beats you.
AP - home of the fearless river value bet, because you will never get raised, even by the nuts...
end of 8 hours of playing, i was shocked he insta called that bet.
end of 8 hours of playing, i was shocked he insta called that bet.
First time playing on AP?

OOODANNYBOY: Whats the deal with the new promotions, are these going to take the place of the points system?VIP Host: It will be launched pretty soon and details will be known upon launching OOODANNYBOY: around the first of the month maybe?VIP Host: Yes, most likely. Discuss.

OOODANNYBOY: Whats the deal with the new promotions, are these going to take the place of the points system?VIP Host: It will be launched pretty soon and details will be known upon launching OOODANNYBOY: around the first of the month maybe?VIP Host: Yes, most likely. Discuss.
WHAT NEW PROMOTIONS
Exact sentiments. I highly doubt it's a good thing.Crossing fingers for 10c per point as opposed to the old 1c per point riff raff!
I am potentially very upset about this, as I am on the verge of points for cash. On the other hand, if AP screws up their loyalty program, maybe I can stop playing there, finally.Maybe they will drop the contributed and go to dealt in, that would be nice. But I don't want fame, I WANT MONEY.

FUCK RELOAD BONUSES!!!!!without netteller and epassporte, it's impossible to reload! Notice how they are all 50% now and they were like 15% back a couple months ago. grumble. They also informed my buddy that his 100% deposit bonus expired on Monday. Things are going bad. Bonus dollars never used to expire. They yanked $200 from his account.

FUCK RELOAD BONUSES!!!!!without netteller and epassporte, it's impossible to reload! Notice how they are all 50% now and they were like 15% back a couple months ago. grumble. They also informed my buddy that his 100% deposit bonus expired on Monday. Things are going bad. Bonus dollars never used to expire. They yanked $200 from his account.
ewallet express retard, we talked about this. :club:
I have had Neteller, Firepay, and Epassporte. I'm done with verifying stuff etc until US makes it easier.
lighting money on fire cause you are stubborn seems like a bad trait for a poker player but to each their own.
Well that trait isn't nearly as bad for poker as sucking at poker. I like to stack my bad traits up, it makes it all the more satisfying when I overcome!
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!

Of the horrible hands I've played in my life, this might actually be the worst one I've ever played. :)Stage #1013772473: Holdem (1 on 1) No Limit $2 - 2008-06-26 01:03:59 (ET)Table: DELAWARE ST (Real Money) Seat #4 is the dealerSeat 4 - NAISMITH ($228.93 in chips)Seat 6 - JOEGRIFF ($41.90 in chips)NAISMITH - Posts small blind $1JOEGRIFF - Posts big blind $2*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to NAISMITH [3h 4s]NAISMITH - Raises $5 to $6JOEGRIFF - Raises $10 to $12NAISMITH - Calls $6*** FLOP *** [6h Jh Kh]JOEGRIFF - Bets $2NAISMITH - Calls $2*** TURN *** [6h Jh Kh] [4c]JOEGRIFF - Bets $14NAISMITH - Calls $14*** RIVER *** [6h Jh Kh 4c] [2h]JOEGRIFF - All-In $13.90NAISMITH - Calls $13.90*** SHOW DOWN ***JOEGRIFF - Shows [Js Jd] (Three of a kind, jacks)NAISMITH - Shows [3h 4s] (Flush, king high)NAISMITH Collects $83.30 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot($83.80) | Rake ($0.50)Board [6h Jh Kh 4c 2h]Seat 4: NAISMITH (dealer) (small blind) won Total ($83.30) HI$83.30) with Flush, king high [3h 4s - B:Kh,B:Jh,B:6h,P:3h,B:2h]Seat 6: JOEGRIFF (big blind) HI:lost with Three of a kind, jacks [Js Jd - P:Js,B:Jh,P:Jd,B:Kh,B:6h]

*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to OOODANNYBOY [10d 10h] JB123123 - Raises $1.50 to $1.50OOODANNYBOY - Raises $5.25 to $5.25AGAZOOM - FoldsVLACO - FoldsFRUKTMUSLI - FoldsJB123123 - Calls $3.75*** FLOP *** [Jc 4c 6d]JB123123 - All-In $12.85OOODANNYBOY - Calls $12.85*** TURN *** [Jc 4c 6d] [Qs]*** RIVER *** [Jc 4c 6d Qs] [2s]*** SHOW DOWN ***JB123123 - Shows [Kd Qh] (One pair, queens) OOODANNYBOY - Shows [10d 10h] (One pair, tens) JB123123 Collects $34.65 from main potinternuts :club:

*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to OOODANNYBOY [Qc 9s] PAY_JUMP - FoldsPOCKETACES4M - Calls $0.50MONTAGNAIS - Raises $4.50 to $4.50UPYOURARSE - FoldsOOODANNYBOY - FoldsPOCKETACES4M - Calls $4*** FLOP *** [7d 3d 4s]POCKETACES4M - ChecksMONTAGNAIS - Bets $130POCKETACES4M - All-In $24.70MONTAGNAIS - returned ($105.30) : not called*** TURN *** [7d 3d 4s] [3s]*** RIVER *** [7d 3d 4s 3s] [7s]*** SHOW DOWN ***POCKETACES4M - Shows [Js 10c] (Two Pair, sevens and threes) MONTAGNAIS - Shows [Ad Kd] (Two Pair, sevens and threes) MONTAGNAIS Collects $55.70 from main pot

*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to OOODANNYBOY [Ac Ad] MERAKECOW - Raises $2 to $2DEAFNESS - FoldsMONTAGNAIS - Calls $2ROLLEDUPMAMA - FoldsOOODANNYBOY - Raises $5 to $5.25KIDDCHECKERS - Raises $19.25 to $19.75MERAKECOW - FoldsMONTAGNAIS - Calls $17.75OOODANNYBOY - Calls $14.50*** FLOP *** [5c 7s 4h]OOODANNYBOY - ChecksKIDDCHECKERS - All-In $27MONTAGNAIS - Calls $27OOODANNYBOY - All-In(Raise) $50.68 to $50.68MONTAGNAIS - Calls $23.68*** TURN *** [5c 7s 4h] [2s]*** RIVER *** [5c 7s 4h 2s] [Jc]*** SHOW DOWN ***KIDDCHECKERS - Shows [Kc Kh] (One pair, kings) MONTAGNAIS - Shows [3c 3s] (One pair, threes) OOODANNYBOY - Shows [Ac Ad] (One pair, aces) OOODANNYBOY Collects $46.62 from side pot-1OOODANNYBOY Collects $139.49 from main pot

Don't take money from Montagnais!
he has been three tabling with me all night, i am sitting on my second $200 stack of the night.EDIT: he wacked me once.*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to OOODANNYBOY [Qc Qh] ROLLEDUPMAMA - Calls $0.50OOODANNYBOY - Raises $2.25 to $2.25DJ_JIM - FoldsMERAKECOW - FoldsNAGARJUNA - FoldsMONTAGNAIS - Calls $1.75ROLLEDUPMAMA - Calls $1.75*** FLOP *** [5c 8s 10s]MONTAGNAIS - All-In $46.95ROLLEDUPMAMA - FoldsOOODANNYBOY - Calls $46.95*** TURN *** [5c 8s 10s] [3c]*** RIVER *** [5c 8s 10s 3c] [Ah]*** SHOW DOWN ***MONTAGNAIS - Shows [8d 5h] (Two Pair, eights and fives) OOODANNYBOY - Shows [Qc Qh] (One pair, queens) MONTAGNAIS Collects $97.40 from main potEDIT2: Wacked him back*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to OOODANNYBOY [8c 10c] MONTAGNAIS - Calls $0.50DEAFNESS - FoldsOOODANNYBOY - Raises $2.25 to $2.25DINHOOK - FoldsDITKA05 - FoldsNAGARJUNA - FoldsMONTAGNAIS - Calls $1.75*** FLOP *** [Qc Kd Js]MONTAGNAIS - ChecksOOODANNYBOY - Bets $3.50MONTAGNAIS - Calls $3.50*** TURN *** [Qc Kd Js] [Jc]MONTAGNAIS - ChecksOOODANNYBOY - Checks*** RIVER *** [Qc Kd Js Jc] [3c]MONTAGNAIS - Bets $16OOODANNYBOY - All-In(Raise) $87.28 to $87.28MONTAGNAIS - Calls $71.28*** SHOW DOWN ***OOODANNYBOY - Shows [8c 10c] (Flush, queen high) MONTAGNAIS - MucksOOODANNYBOY Collects $183.31 from main pot