Holy moly, GUACAMOLE!!! I've been playing online and not watching the 1st half....just caught the halftime score. I guess it's LA's turn to make the big comeback or nice season, Kobe & Co.
My cake thick, I live the lifeEatin' crab, watching bitches shake shit all night
  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Lakers board over at the ESPN boards. There was a thread titled, "Players to get rid of this summer".It said the Lakers need to trade: Gasol, Odum, Radmonovic, Watlon, and Fisher.Solid thinking right there.
Not a Laker fan, by any means, but if I was I would agree with this one. I dunno if you could get much for him, but he's a pretty poor 2nd offensive option for a "top notch" team, imo.
Not a Laker fan, by any means, but if I was I would agree with this one. I dunno if you could get much for him, but he's a pretty poor 2nd offensive option for a "top notch" team, imo.
I dont want them to overreact. They made the finals and that was without Bynum.
I dont want them to overreact. They made the finals and that was without Bynum.
I see what you're saying. It's kinda the nature of the beast, though, for "fans" to want to clean house after a thumping like it appears this series is gonna end up being. Give it a month or two and hopefully people calm down. I mean, who exactly are they planning on getting for Walton, Radmonavic, etc......Lebron??
I see what you're saying. It's kinda the nature of the beast, though, for "fans" to want to clean house after a thumping like it appears this series is gonna end up being. Give it a month or two and hopefully people calm down. I mean, who exactly are they planning on getting for Walton, Radmonavic, etc......Lebron??
I think some of those idiots may think that. I've seen alot of them thinking that a Odum, Radman, Walton for T-Mac trade could happen.I read those boards for a good laugh or two.
I think some of those idiots may think that. I've seen alot of them thinking that a Odum, Radman, Walton for T-Mac trade could happen.I read those boards for a good laugh or two.
Only if T-Mac is now playing for Memphis. (see what I did there?? :club: )
I've seen Kwame Brown play better than Pau right now.
the celts are so much better prepared. they know what the lakers want to do before they do. they are anticipating every drive and every kick out pass.
the celts are so much better prepared. they know what the lakers want to do before they do. they are anticipating every drive and every kick out pass.
I'm still waiting for Phil to do something about the matchup where our ****ING WORST DEFENDER IS GUARDING PAUL PIERCE.
I think they're reluctant to let go of Odom after seeing what he could do with Gasol. Plus, if he doesn't pan out next year, we don't have to resign him. I think it's his last year next year and there aren't any other expiring contracts as large as his. The only trade that might interest the Lakers is probably somebody like AK47 or Marion. You know, guys who do alot of things but just do it on a consistent basis.

Poppy, safe to say Jordan would never let this happen to the Bulls. You guys did have an excellent season. Please don't sign Monta Ellis kthx.

I know that I didn’t look out belowAnd I watched the time go right out the windowTried to grab holdTried not to watchI wasted it all on the hands of the clockBut in the end, no matter what I pretendThe journey is more important than the end or the startAnd what it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hardI tried so hardAnd got so farBut in the endIt doesn’t even matterI had to fallTo lose it allBut in the endIt doesn’t even matter

Poppy, safe to say Jordan would never let this happen to the Bulls. You guys did have an excellent season. Please don't sign Monta Ellis kthx.
If the MJ comparisons weren't dead yet, they are now. MJ would have NEVER let his team lose like this. Kobe is a gutless punk, and a terrible teammate. I hope he never wins a title again, he can have all the MVPs he wants.
If the MJ comparisons weren't dead yet, they are now. MJ would have NEVER let his team lose like this. Kobe is a gutless punk, and a terrible teammate. I hope he never wins a title again, he can have all the MVPs he wants.
Except that he did. Must be that Jordan selective memory people have.

You can see how much this means to KG to win it. Between him, Ray Allen, and Mr. Pierce, I'm so happy for the 3 of them for this. They've all had excellent careers (that aren't over yet!) and it would be shame if they never won at least one title. I think it's safe to say that these 2 teams are the odds on favorite to make it back here again next year. Good season, LA. Great season and well deserved, Celtics.Edit: And to the Kobe bashers...I'm no Kobe fan by any means, but have some tact and at least give the guy some respect for what he has done. Sure, he's probably not the guy to take his team to a/multiple titles, but there have been VERY few in this game that have. He's still a great player.