Shawn "runninnice, Gsydo, Steppdoggy" Short Memorial Tourney

My cousin has been in a coma for 25 months now as a result of a drunk driving accident... his buddy was driving, they were both drunk, and they flipped over a bridge. Zane died at the scene, Ryan has been in a coma ever since.I don't think I'll make the tournament, because my buddy gets back from Afghanistan in the morning, but I wish you all the best... it won't be easy, but learn what you can from him and pass that message along to everyone you know.

Sorry to hear about ur friend Fitz. I lost a friend recently the same way several months ago. I'm gonna try to play in the tourney if I'm back from the airport in time.

thanks for the kind words and for sharing stories everyone. The tourney starts in about 20 minutes. We ened more poeple!!!! plz joinnn

Hey Thanks Fitz...... I've lost my mom not too long ago and I can understand how you must feel.... So out of sympathy and for the memories of your friend Shawn, I've transfered the winnings in your account....Peace outPatrick

Hey Thanks Fitz...... I've lost my mom not too long ago and I can understand how you must feel.... So out of sympathy and for the memories of your friend Shawn, I've transfered the winnings in your account....Peace outPatrick
normally i would say u won the tourney outright, u deserve the money and insta ship it back. BUT, Shawn would not want me to do that, lol. He would think im crazy for not taking the free money so i am going to keep it :club: . You're a very kind and generous guy Elo,major props to you for that.Thanks everyone for playing & for the kind words.Rip shawn.
Had a feeling you were going to do this...very classy move, congrats on the win sir.
normally i would say u won the tourney outright, u deserve the money and insta ship it back. BUT, Shawn would not want me to do that, lol. He would think im crazy for not taking the free money so i am going to keep it :club: . You're a very kind and generous guy Elo,major props to you for that.Thanks everyone for playing & for the kind words.Rip shawn.
If you would have "insta shiped" back, Shawn would have probably told you this:319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

Nice gesture Elo, again showing why you're tops on my list of quality fcp'ers.Things like this make me happy to know a guy like you.

Glad I saw this in time yesterday to play. I'm so sorry to hear this fitz. I talked with runnin a bit on aim after meeting him through fitz, and traded money with him a few times successfully when he wanted to play a tourney last minute and he always shipped asap.RIP Shawn.