Offical Euro 2008 Thread...

luck???Its been total domination by the Turks..Germany has been the lucky one...It could easily be 3-1
I'm the saying the ball hitting the top of the goal... Lehmann couldn't recover from that..I'm not saying the Germans are playing better, but that goal had luck involved...
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the saying the ball hitting the top of the goal... Lehmann couldn't recover from that..I'm not saying the Germans are playing better, but that goal had luck involved...
Well you could look it that way..But Kasim also blasted one off the post earlier that could of when in as well as at least 3 other very good chances.Its been a very good game so far.
Well you could look it that way..But Kasim also blasted one off the post earlier that could of when in as well as at least 3 other very good chances.Its been a very good game so far.
Germany is still flustered though... The turks have let their guard down once and Germany capitalized, but other than that it's been a nail biter at Germany's end.. They're playing tight, unlike the Turks, who have nothing to lose...

Oh. My. God. I had Turkey +1 (2 units) and Turkey +.5 (1 unit). I was all set to root for the Germans in extra time so I could fade them in the Finals, and instead I just get a mega-hardcore ass-ramming in the 89th minute. Oh.My.God...

Sick finish. Turks got here with a boring style but they put on a show today. Hats off to them for their determination.
boring style??I think they played the most exciting games in EURO history.
boring style??I think they played the most exciting games in EURO history.
lol ok now your going a little over board all there games were "zzzz" till the last few minutes except this one which was really fun to watch .i was rooting them on today and they wlda won if there goalie didnt hesitate to attack that cross. ul gg

They had some of the most exciting FINISHES in Euro history, but not the most exciting STYLES in Euro history. Pull games out of your ass in the final moments of a game isn't a style. This would have been one of the most exciting games I've ever seen.. if I could have seen it. The tech difficulties were infuriating. I know nature happens, but what a brutal time for it to come.

OMG such a sick ending. The freekick turkey got in the last minute just outside the box...lol...I couldn't watch...it was too much :)Now I will say this:Today, was the only game at this Championship where Turkey would of been a deserving winner, had they won.The game was horrible imo, idk maybe I think that b/c I'm German, and they sucked reeaaaallllyyy bad! There were just so many avoidable mistakes etc. I'm obv happy that they won, and luckily no fights and stuff everyone was scared off happened at all. Now please let Spain get to the finals, we'd probably lose to Russiayay :club:

Spain look to be through... outclassed Russia in the second half. Iniesta and Fabregas in particular, both playing fantastic football to be fair.And Bud, you're right to be proud! Even with all the suspensions/injuries, you almost made the final. Great achievement.*just as I'm writing this, it's goodnight Russia. 3-0.. They will beat Germany, they're too good. Surely?

Wow Spain played amazing. Russia's performance was very disappointing, but you know, you can only play as good as your opponent let's you.They're midfield is insane, especially Senna really impressed me throughout the whole tourney so far. Other than that Silva is playing at his absolute best. If they'll play that good against us, it's gonna be incredibly tough to stand a chance.IMO if they'll score first, they'd be through, because they pretty much have the perfect team to play counter-attacks, and they're defence looked pretty strong tonight so, we just have to see.... :club:

Anyone know what the odds were on this one? I just got home and can't believe I missed betting this. I def would have bet on Spain, but I imagine the odds were not fantastic. I like a lot of what if's in my life.

Oh well, best team of the championship rightfully won. Was a pretty good match imo, and Spain just played great, and pretty much had control of the game the whole time.Even though they certainly should have got a red card for Silva. I absolutely hate when player act all whiney if their opponent pulls off that kind off stuff...and it wasn't bad at all, so I just loved how Podolski handled himself in that situation. It's still 100 percent a red card, and I'm not being biasend or anything, because I NEVER am when it comes to soccer, but that's just not necessary.Also lol@people saying Ballack is good at whining. Moments like these truly show the greatness of players, because they just fight and give it their absolute best to bring that cup home, and if it doesn't work out...imo...tears are manly, and nothing else lolIt's pathetic if you think that makes him a sissy or w/e. Well, congrats to Spain, they certainly deserved it, and I'm nothing but proud of my German team, I never thought they could pull through to the finals...It was an awesome Euro :)PS: Jesus I'm drunk as fkkkkkk :club:

Oh well, best team of the championship rightfully won. Was a pretty good match imo, and Spain just played great, and pretty much had control of the game the whole time.Even though they certainly should have got a red card for Silva. I absolutely hate when player act all whiney if their opponent pulls off that kind off stuff...and it wasn't bad at all, so I just loved how Podolski handled himself in that situation. It's still 100 percent a red card, and I'm not being biasend or anything, because I NEVER am when it comes to soccer, but that's just not necessary.Also lol@people saying Ballack is good at whining. Moments like these truly show the greatness of players, because they just fight and give it their absolute best to bring that cup home, and if it doesn't work out...imo...tears are manly, and nothing else lolIt's pathetic if you think that makes him a sissy or w/e. Well, congrats to Spain, they certainly deserved it, and I'm nothing but proud of my German team, I never thought they could pull through to the finals...It was an awesome Euro :)PS: Jesus I'm drunk as fkkkkkk :club:
Too true. Ballack is not a whiner, fact. Remember the WC semi's - picked up a booking that ruled him out of the final and he played on and was the reason his team made the final. He has been a warrior for Germany this tournament and was easily their best player (if Lahm hadn't played like shit in the semi's and final)