A Practicum On Winning Low To Midstakes B&m Poker

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I've read a lot of this before...Oh yeah.
LOL!I've actually never seen that before. Kinda remotely similar in a conceptual sorta way.Pretty funny. If you think one is derived or in any way inspired from the other, though, IQ test prop bet.
Does anyone find this thread racially offensive?
Despite a plethora of slurs, surprisingly, I didn't.Whatever someone said: It's not a stereotype if it's true.

That was pretty good. What made it interesting was the fact that Ive played with everyone of them. Lets not forget the other battle the fat guy faces. He has to fight to get enough space at the table and if he shows up at a game that is already started he is going to be forced to sit sideways and try to weasel his way in. Your goal should be to bust him as fast as possible in order to maximize your comfort level.

Good read... definitely added this thread to my favorites, waiting for more lessons . . . oh, and what's funny is that I've only played poker in a B&M twice and I can still remember the players at the table that fit these descriptions.

Does anyone find this thread racially offensive?
Yeah, but then he insulted everyone just about, so I felt much less offended.Also, if I read correctly, anybody without white skin need not be feared at the poker table?What about Phil. Fucking. Ivey?
funny stuffexcept for the racial parts.Looking forward to moreexcept the racial parts.
Nice white quotes.
There are purposeful jews and asians?
Everyone has a purpose...pb506100of8.jpgpb506100of8.84d7152c83.jpgTheirs is to make me mobnies.
porpose.jpg
<beat><beat><beat>LOL!“Dolphins are intelligent and friendly… intelligent and friendly on some rye bread with some Mayonnaise." - Cartman

LOL. Based on your posts in this thread, you seem a little, I don't know... "Wounded" (I already made tehtoe and Jeepster cry before so their lame pettiness is understandable, but you, the only thing I can figure is that the post must've struck a truthful chord)So, now I wonder, exactly which one is Pokeraddict?I am 100% certain you're Eddie, the Expert. Either that, or you're one of those hypersensitive anti-racist crusader types that think you're doing something to benefit a society that would rather see you dead.