A Practicum On Winning Low To Midstakes B&m Poker

I'm pretty sure not a single person on this thread has said that they find any of this offensive. People might find it offensive, but no one has said that they do.I wonder why you assumed they would?
Maybe offensive was the wrong choice of words. I meant more along the lines of racist and stereotypical. Basically I think those who didnt like it, should maybe lighten up a little, I dont think the OP meant to hurt anyones feelwings.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe offensive was the wrong choice of words. I meant more along the lines of racist and stereotypical. Basically I think those who didnt like it, should maybe lighten up a little, I dont think the OP meant to hurt anyones feelwings.
um, actually what scram was doing was pretty much the definition of Stereotyping He's just making the case that Stereotyping has utility. I also don't think he'd deny that it's racist. Some people just like to pretend that racist and funny are mutually exclusive.
  • 9 months later...

can't wait...I just hope this isn't the godfather part 3

Highly-anticipated. This is one of my favorite threads ever. Ever.
Hopefully we get visited again by the 1st crew from Lesson 1, along with the sweet paintshop illustrations.
Lesson 3: Playing Your Hands To Win!!!(coming very shortly)
A couple means two. A few means three. Several means 4-8. I don't know what very shorty means, but I'm pretty sure it's not longer than 6hrs.
A couple means two. A few means three. Several means 4-8. I don't know what very shorty means, but I'm pretty sure it's not longer than 6hrs.
Yeah, I'm getting antsy. It's not like you are making the sequel to Star Wars, lol.

Delete thread please."Playing Your Hands To Win!!!" update III can't be posted, sorry, I made a mistake.There are reasons, they cannot be elaborated upon.

Delete thread please."Playing Your Hands To Win!!!" update III can't be posted, sorry, I made a mistake.There are reasons, they cannot be elaborated upon.
Dang it..his Jewish parole officer, Tyrone Hop Le Washington, must have found out about this site.
This man knows the art of salesmanship. This is an example of a very effective close tactic called the 'take away' close. Basically, you tell someone they can't have something which in turn, makes the person want that something even more.
:club:
This man knows the art of salesmanship. This is an example of a very effective close tactic called the 'take away' close. Basically, you tell someone they can't have something which in turn, makes the person want that something even more.
True. That's why. Anyway, plz to be deleting thread.

I am just sore as shit and crying at the same time. I am holding my tummy to try to stop the laughing cause it hurts to laugh and the tears from the laughing are blurring my fing vision. do not delete this. AmScray you are one of a few here that make me laugh honey.

What the **** is this shit. This is the greatest thread you've ever made, and you want to delete it? Explanation.JPG