Things That Annoy Me

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit all the hookers I have been charging to your Sahara account is under the wrong name
so sadanywyasi off toe bdgnweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwonfbdfoihf hfv dfvoihdf

one of the most annoying things IMO is when you let someone borrow something of yours, and they keep it forever and only give it back when you ask. Absolutely hate that, I always give an item back right away after I use it whenever I borrow something.

A few things (normal list is too long)bad drivers (a lot of specific things about this but I'll leave it at that)people who wear their hats sidewaysconstant whinersand I love listening to the people on xbox live. Some of the stuff that's said is ridiculous but it's funny.

You know what annoys me? that I know every word of this song...well..I'm... Shoppin' for a new car, which one's me?a cool convertible or an S U VToo bad I didn't know that my credit was whack'cause I'm driving off the lot, in a used sub compact..F-R-E-E that spells free.. credit report .com Bay Bee...Saw their ads on my tv, thought about going but was too lay-zSo instead of looking fly and rollin' fat..my legs are stickin' to the vinyl and my posse's getting laughed at..F-R-E-E that spells free.. credit report .com baby...Good good that's the most insidious jingle since.. 588-2300 Empire!
Haha.. I love that commercial
17. People that order pizza without sauce
Ahhhh You made me think of one..Ordering EXTRA sauce and the pizza box saying X-Sauce.. Getting a pizza with NO sauce at all.. Friggen Pizza Hut
Ahhhh You made me think of one..Ordering EXTRA sauce and the pizza box saying X-Sauce.. Getting a pizza with NO sauce at all.. Friggen Pizza Hut
That would suck. I prefer light on the sauce, though.Things that annoy me:MorningSunday night
Tottally agree with being annoyed with the retards that work the food industry as a whole. I hope you complained and got what you wanted.And WTF is with Pizza Hut coming out with a "Naturals" line of pizza. If you are ordering a meatlovers pizza, 2l of Pepsi, wings and cinnaparts chances are you dont really care if the sauce is organic or not. Ive been amazed how main stream organic has become in the last couple of years. With the mega organic farm profit machine taking over how much better can it really be?
Tottally agree with being annoyed with the retards that work the food industry as a whole. I hope you complained and got what you wanted.And WTF is with Pizza Hut coming out with a "Naturals" line of pizza. If you are ordering a meatlovers pizza, 2l of Pepsi, wings and cinnaparts chances are you dont really care if the sauce is organic or not. Ive been amazed how main stream organic has become in the last couple of years. With the mega organic farm profit machine taking over how much better can it really be?
I called up bitching.. but they don't deliver and I picked it up on my way home 3 towns away. So we ate our breadsticks and threw the crappy cheese disk away.. Worst yet it was thin crust.. so thats what is was a disk with a little cheese on it.
19. Toilet paper with flower patterns....you are wiping the poop off your ass with it...whats the fucking point?!
meh the flowers are pointless but at least its functional. Single ply tp on the other hand is terrible and I hate any cheap ass business that has it in there restrooms.
well, you get what you pay for. Pizza Hut is pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to pizza places, you can't expect to get good food/service...you hope there are mexicans working there, 'cause they have a chance of being competant, 'cause if not, you have....A ) High school students, working their first job, with poor work ethics...B ) College students working in college, and not giving a fckC ) black people, nuff saidD ) worthless stoners, getting baked the whole time they are at work....E ) Meth heads.. at least they have a chance of having a work ethicF ) ChrozzoG ) "special needs" workers, who Pizza hut gets a kick back from the Government to hire..H Ex-cons... can be a mixed bag of quality and work ethic, from those legitimately trying to turn their life's around to the worst workers possible. Not exactly the best and the brightest.. if these people were legitimately employable, they'd be working at a good place... Now, if you live in a really small town. with limited employment options, you have a much stronger chance of getting good service. In a city however? good luck..

I used to hate fast food employees, but I've developed an appreciation for the type of bold-faced career-disdain so prominently on display at places like McDonald's and Home Depot. In the city, here, you will find two types of McDonald's employees: the Black guy who hates his job and thinks you're an *******, or more commonly the Black woman who hates her job and thinks you're an *******. I lean towards the woman, because if women are paid 30% less (or whatever the number is) for doing the same job, I figure at minimum wage, the women are 30% better.

I used to hate fast food employees, but I've developed an appreciation for the type of bold-faced career-disdain so prominently on display at places like McDonald's and Home Depot. In the city, here, you will find two types of McDonald's employees: the Black guy who hates his job and thinks you're an *******, or more commonly the Black woman who hates her job and thinks you're an *******. I lean towards the woman, because if women are paid 30% less (or whatever the number is) for doing the same job, I figure at minimum wage, the women are 30% better.
yeah, when I was younger, and I didn't really understand who exactly these people were, and why they were, I would get mad to. But it's like getting mad at the sun or the ocean or something. If these people could work anywhere else, they would.
well, you get what you pay for. Pizza Hut is pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to pizza places,
This is true but we were craving breadsticks pretty hard.. We love their breadsticks. We decided to grab pizza with our craving.
In NJ.. or at least in our part of NJ all fast food owners/workers are Indian.