CP3 should get it for a couple reasons. He lead the Hornets from a crappy franchise to one of the best in the NBA, and Kobe and the Lakers would be lucky to be a top four seed if they didn't have Gasol. Just imo.

CP3 should get it for a couple reasons. He lead the Hornets from a crappy franchise to one of the best in the NBA, and Kobe and the Lakers would be lucky to be a top four seed if they didn't have Gasol. Just imo.
Again. Lakers were 1st before they got Gasol.
And people seem to be forgetting Bynum was putting up great numbers till he got hurt and Kobe carried them till he got Gasol in, and they had to deal with more injuries after that.
not true.Suns 34-14Hornets 32-15Lakers 30-16not that it makes a difference...Kobe deserves it hands down imo.
not true.Suns 34-14Hornets 32-15Lakers 30-16not that it makes a difference...Kobe deserves it hands down imo.
They were 1st when Bynum got hurt, he kept them afloat, then they finished 1st. Still don't know how he wins it if he didn't win it in 06.
They were 1st when Bynum got hurt, he kept them afloat, then they finished 1st. Still don't know how he wins it if he didn't win it in 06.
im in total agreement with you...im a Lakers/Kobe fan i think this is Kobe's year....i wanna see him win the MVP, get his 4th ring and be the finals MVP.
Because there's no viable white candidate.
I think Kobe should win - it's his turn (not a great argument but he lost so many times because of his team's record you have to give it to him when he wins an ultracompetitive West even though it was only by one game)I have no idea who will win but I don't really think Garnett or Lebron have much of a shot
CP3 But I'm from New Orleans LOL
  • 4 weeks later...

Both garnett and lebron have a great shot at mvp but what kobe puts up this year he deserves it i think