Wpt Championship 25k

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if you can say that. Gus got his share of cards in his direction throughout the final table but he got his money in good on the final hand.
Gus actually played bulldozer up unitl he and David were heads up. Cus suked out on all the players he eliminated at the final table.He even shocked himself!It was a good toruney to watch live and I'm glad I got to see both the womens FT and the mens FT. Good poker this weekend!I was 3rd in the door for the ladies and 7th in the door for the mens. But the thighlight of the whole trip is getting my picture taken with Daniel........aaahhhhhhh one hot hunka card playin machin. He called out for the A for David and he got it! Loved every second of it!Moving to Mirage tomorrow to be closer to the hotter spots and try to find Tj and JC.
Gus actually played bulldozer up unitl he and David were heads up. Cus suked out on all the players he eliminated at the final table.He even shocked himself!It was a good toruney to watch live and I'm glad I got to see both the womens FT and the mens FT. Good poker this weekend!I was 3rd in the door for the ladies and 7th in the door for the mens. But the thighlight of the whole trip is getting my picture taken with Daniel........aaahhhhhhh one hot hunka card playin machin. He called out for the A for David and he got it! Loved every second of it!Moving to Mirage tomorrow to be closer to the hotter spots and try to find Tj and JC.
sounds like you had a great time. have fun!

Wow that's sik. I go to bed cuz I had to be up early this morning for work. I can't believe lost that HU match. Wow...just wow!

Wow that's sik. I go to bed cuz I had to be up early this morning for work. I can't believe lost that HU match. Wow...just wow!
I used the word sick in the title on purpose since it's soooo over used on teh intrawebs when talking about poker.(Actually it's overused when discussing poker in general). But i've gotta say it - Losing that HU Battle is.......SICK. Whether or not he got his money in good, Gus ran over that final table. Then to lose such a large CL. Damn that's got to be a tough one to handle.Dan

I fail to see how knocking multiple players out of a tournament by sucking out is "running over the table".Getting your chips in when behind is not good poker. I tend to think "running over the table" is out playing your opponents, not being out played.Just my $0.02.Karma sucks, Gus got some handed to him on the last hand.

I fail to see how knocking multiple players out of a tournament by sucking out is "running over the table".Getting your chips in when behind is not good poker. I tend to think "running over the table" is out playing your opponents, not being out played.Just my $0.02.Karma sucks, Gus got some handed to him on the last hand.
This is often very untrue.
Examples???
Example 1: You have 5d7d four ppl to the flop.Ad Jc 8d Pot is $100utg bets $20 and is all in, 2 folds, You callExample 2:Guy open shoves five hands in a row on the sixth you call with 99 and he turns up QQ.
Example 1: You have 5d7d four ppl to the flop.Ad Jc 8d Pot is $100utg bets $20 and is all in, 2 folds, You callExample 2:Guy open shoves five hands in a row on the sixth you call with 99 and he turns up QQ.
example 2 is bad. obviously every guy who shoves all the time, the 3th 4th 5th or 6th time he will have a hand and figures thats the only way to make profit.
How often are you not behind here?
I'm going to assume you don't know this stuff and aren't trolling. The pot is $600 it's costing us $200 we don't expect to be ahead here like ever but given that villain is likely shoving any two our equity in the had is about 35%. Hands like this play themselves.
example 2 is bad. obviously every guy who shoves all the time, the 3th 4th 5th or 6th time he will have a hand and figures thats the only way to make profit.
ORLY?