Hey guys... if you haven't read my previous post, I have quit playing poker. I have withdrawn all my money online. But that has left me with a lot of Pokerstars points (29,000 or so) and nothing to spend them on. So, if you want something (clothes, books, DVD's) from PS store, please PM and we'll set a deal up. Basically I'll buy the item for you and then ship it to you for the price we set. I'll even split the cost of shipping with you. Also, I bought this size large, track jacket with the rest of my FTP points and I don't really want it. If you'd like it, PM me and set a price and its yours. Its still wrapped in its original packaging.Thanks.DSCI0006.JPGYou can find the FTP description of this item here, then click "outerwear and caps," then "mens half zip top."

Buy the $215 Sunday Million ticket for like 20k fpps and i'll ship you the amount we decide on VIA stars.Then you can sell the 215 for cash and ship me the cash.

Buy the $215 Sunday Million ticket for like 20k fpps and i'll ship you the amount we decide on VIA stars.Then you can sell the 215 for cash and ship me the cash.
No that doesn't work, if you don't play it you just get a ticket.
No that doesn't work, if you don't play it you just get a ticket.
Ok then he can play the tourney and chip dump his 10k to me.That should work.

I dunno if you have one already but a Wii is like 28k (i think). Availabilty is the only problem you may run into tho. But if I had that many points I would get that.EDIT: I just realized you gotta be a Goldstar for that. NVM thenStupid 10k FPP 2 mil tourney, making me lose my FPP's tryin to sat in to get more FPP's

Ok then he can play the tourney and chip dump his 10k to me.That should work.
You'd pay $200 for 10k chips? mbn to be a balla
You'd pay $200 for 10k chips? mbn to be a balla
i like his odds of starting off at the same table in the million as well.there's not as many holes in this master plan as one might think.
i like his odds of starting off at the same table in the million as well.there's not as many holes in this master plan as one might think.
LOL I thought the sarcasm level in my second post in this thread was pretty evident.Apparently it wasn't.
LOL I thought the sarcasm level in my second post in this thread was pretty evident.Apparently it wasn't.
the internets my friend... the internets....btw, if you find yourself in the dells area i'll be home hitting up ho chunk this weekend, feel free to shoot me some notification and all and i'll buy you a drink or two.... or 20 if i'm running good. :club:
the internets my friend... the internets....btw, if you find yourself in the dells area i'll be home hitting up ho chunk this weekend, feel free to shoot me some notification and all and i'll buy you a drink or two.... or 20 if i'm running good. :club:
I try to stay away from Ho-Chunk.If you are interested in coming to the Mil i'd be happy to show you around the poker room at Potowatomi.Maybe donk off 1k @ the black jack tables. Wait, no I WILLNOT PLAY BLACKJACK!
What about some books or DVD's that you guys want... it'd be cheaper than buying them at B & N.
If you are intent on taking a solid break from playing poker, the last thing you want is a poker book in your living room luring you back onto the felt.I've bought most of the articles of clothing under 4k, I was a big fan of the jerseys, the 3/4 baseball shirts, and the sweatshirts were great, too.. Bummer Stars seems to be anti headed-sweatshirt.