Play the double stacked .25/50 and .5/$1 full ring NL games on AP. (just play at the times that i'm NOT on plzkthx)They have all the potential of being my next gold mine from what I've seen.
My NL friends would prefer if you kept this to yourself.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My NL friends would prefer if you kept this to yourself.
remind me to ask who those friends are later when we're on aim ;)and get off vacation ya slacker! Time to make teh mobneys

Dear Mr. ,Thank you for contacting us.We have forwarded your case to the proper department. You will be contacted as soon as possible.Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We are here for you!Sincerely,MartinTeam Absolute ~ Customer Support"To Continue to be the Best and Most Trusted"Support@AbsolutePoker.ComwatA least they reply within a day. I am waiting a reply from Fulltilt support for 5 days now.

God, I had such a good chance of scoring at least 1500 in the neptune high orbit, then i obv started to run bad again, not even gonna break 1200 lol.Still down on the month too...looks like I will be breaking even or just barely above it.

robusto. Now I just need to have a 7.5k week and we'll be all good.
When are you gonna spring the news on everyone that your -$5k day never happened and that it was all an elaborate belated April Fool's Day prank?

April = shitty downswingaments...Currently taking a break before I bust my meagre online roll... It's interesting to note that the downswing didn't kick into overdrive until I made a withdraw request from PStars.Perhaps some live poker will boost my confidenceMaking correct decisions and winning money ≥ making correct decisions ≥ winning money >> making poor decisions and losing money.

Seriously tho , sorry to hear that Merby. Take a break until you cool off and go back playing with your a game. Not much you can do except playing your best.

April = shitty downswingaments...It's interesting to note that the downswing didn't kick into overdrive until I made a withdraw request from PStars.
Everytime I've cashed out I've ran bad lol
When are you gonna spring the news on everyone that your -$5k day never happened and that it was all an elaborate belated April Fool's Day prank?
what I regret most about my -27.5 buy-in day, is when I posted the HH's in the challenge thread, I didn't stick in a Rick Roll.
everytime i cash out i make what i cashed out in the next session.well that's a lie. but i did do that on my last cashout!
I generally ride the cashout curse line.