Best Places To Eat In Vegas?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did that too. Went to the JC's actual website and clicked it and gotthe same thing.
I was getting that also for a while. I was there and wanted to figure out the late night sushi place and kept getting linked to that. Made it to Kaizen and it was good.

FCP'rs Dining Summary List as of March 26th, 2008 (from the thread on this in Off Topic General)http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=0#entry2443803Steak and/or Seafood: Prime - BellagioCraftsteak - MGMN9ne - PalmsGallaghers - NYNYMesa Grill - CaesarsKokomos - MirageDelmonico - VenetianJoes - CaesarsHugos Celler - Four Queens (downtown)Stripsteak - Mandalay BayThe Steakhouse at Camelot - ExcaliberLawrys Prime Rib - off stripBinions Steak House - Binions (downtown)Craft Steak - MGMRuth Chris - off stripSamba Brazillian style - MirageRM Seafood - Mandalay bayEmerils Fishhouse - MGMAsian/Thai/Chinese/Asian Fusion:Noodle Asia - VenetianNoodles - BellagioLittle Buddah - PalmsP F Changs - Planet Hollywood, other locationsTao -VenetianLotus of Siam Thai - off stripSushi:Japonais - MirageNaked Fish - off stripNobu - Hard RockKatta Sushi - off strip, Sahara/CimarronItalian:Spago - CaesarsZeffirino - VenetianAmerican/ American Fusion ( Burgers, multi choice menu items, from $ to $$$$): Fix - BellagioStack - MirageBurger Bar - Mandalay BayMesa Grill - CaesarsGrand Lux - VenetianOlives - BellagioDavid Burke's - VenetianJimmy Buffet's Margaritaville - Harrahs ?Buffets:BellagioRioWynnParisPlanet Hollywood Spice MarketSpanish/Mexican:Firefly Tapas Kitchen- off stripDragonfly Tapas Kitchen - off stripBonito Michoacan - off stripTaqueira - VenetianCafe BaBaReba - Fashion Show MallBreakfast:Terrace Point Cafe - WynnBlueberry hill - off strip(also see buffets and late night Eats)Cheap Eats:In-n-Out burger - various locationsCaesars Food Court - near entrance to Caesars MallNYNY Pizza Slices - NYNYChili Cheese Dogs - OrleansDeli @ MGM - MGMEarl of Sandwiches - Planet HollywoodCapriottis - off stripCarnegie Deli - MirageLate Night Eats:Cafe Palms -PalmsGrande Lux - VenetianBellagio Garden Cafe - BallagioI Have No Clue EatsTriple Seven - downtownHot Rod grill - Henderson

I had Fatburger for the first time today.Not bad, probably a lot better at 2 AM all liquored up.Next time, no relish.Jimmy Buffet's is at the Flamingo.

Hyakumi at Caesars is great. Think of a way upscale benihana.Mesa Grill is also good although the one in NYC is much better. For cheap food, carnegie deli at Mirage always hits the spot. Bellagio buffet is a must. Aladdin buffet was also amazing but now that it is Planet Hollywood who knows?

Hyakumi at Caesars is great. Think of a way upscale benihana.Mesa Grill is also good although the one in NYC is much better. For cheap food, carnegie deli at Mirage always hits the spot. Bellagio buffet is a must. Aladdin buffet was also amazing but now that it is Planet Hollywood who knows?
Same buffet at PH.And 2nd to Carnegie. Only had it once, but it was good.

If you are from Indiana and havent had it yet, you MUST get yourself some In and Out burger. Double Double ftw!!Also, for a quick and delicious lunch, go to the bar at Emerils N.O. fishhouse at the MGM. Bowl of Chowda and Banana cream pie, and you will leave a happy man.

Carnegie Deli at the Mirage. I can't get a good Reuben sandwich in Chicago, and I haven't been to NYC lately, so next week's Vegas trip is going to include a Reuben.
Manny's DeliHaven't been, but it's pretty much the place to go in Chicago.
FCP'rs Dining Summary List as of March 26th, 2008 (from the thread on this in Off Topic General)http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=0#entry2443803Steak and/or Seafood: Prime - BellagioCraftsteak - MGMN9ne - PalmsGallaghers - NYNYMesa Grill - CaesarsKokomos - MirageDelmonico - VenetianJoes - CaesarsHugos Celler - Four Queens (downtown)Stripsteak - Mandalay BayThe Steakhouse at Camelot - ExcaliberLawrys Prime Rib - off stripBinions Steak House - Binions (downtown)Craft Steak - MGMRuth Chris - off stripSamba Brazillian style - MirageRM Seafood - Mandalay bayEmerils Fishhouse - MGMAsian/Thai/Chinese/Asian Fusion:Noodle Asia - VenetianNoodles - BellagioLittle Buddah - PalmsP F Changs - Planet Hollywood, other locationsTao -VenetianLotus of Siam Thai - off stripSushi:Japonais - MirageNaked Fish - off stripNobu - Hard RockKatta Sushi - off strip, Sahara/CimarronOkada - ?Italian:Spago - CaesarsZeffirino - VenetianAmerican/ American Fusion ( Burgers, multi choice menu items, from $ to $$$$): Fix - BellagioStack - MirageBurger Bar - Mandalay BayMesa Grill - CaesarsGrand Lux - VenetianOlives - BellagioDavid Burke's - VenetianJimmy Buffet's Margaritaville - FlamingoBuffets:BellagioRioWynnParisPlanet Hollywood Spice MarketSpanish/Mexican:Firefly Tapas Kitchen- off stripDragonfly Tapas Kitchen - off stripBonito Michoacan - off stripTaqueira - VenetianCafe BaBaReba - Fashion Show MallBreakfast:Terrace Point Cafe - WynnBlueberry hill - off strip(also see buffets and late night Eats)Cheap Eats:In-n-Out burger - various locationsCaesars Food Court - near entrance to Caesars MallNYNY Pizza Slices - NYNYChili Cheese Dogs - OrleansDeli @ MGM - MGMEarl of Sandwiches - Planet HollywoodCapriottis - off stripCarnegie Deli - MirageLate Night Eats:Cafe Palms -PalmsGrande Lux - VenetianBellagio Garden Cafe - BallagioTerrace Cafe - WynnI Have No Clue EatsTriple Seven - downtownHot Rod grill - Henderson
LOL edit double postOops.

No love for the ESPN zone at NYNY? Great food, great portions decent prices. That and there are two million TVs with all the games on, and a personal TV at almost every table. I love the place. Also one buffet that hasn't been mentioned that is pretty decent is the Mirages, can get a free voucher with about 5-6 hours of play at the poker room to boot.

No love for the ESPN zone at NYNY? Great food, great portions decent prices. That and there are two million TVs with all the games on, and a personal TV at almost every table. I love the place.
Grand Lux at Venetian.Mark
Both Chains. While they're good, it's hard for me to recommend them for 'Vegas Food'.Great burger at ESPN though. Actually, great burger at Lux too. Both in my top 5 burgers probably.

Has anyone tried Emerils new restraunt at Pallazzo? I think it is called Table 8 or something like that. Love Emerils N.O. Fish house and have only heard good things about Delmonicos.

Has anyone tried Emerils new restraunt at Pallazzo? I think it is called Table 8 or something like that. Love Emerils N.O. Fish house and have only heard good things about Delmonicos.
I'll be in town on and off during the series, and the weekend of June 28th my wife and I will be meeting my old high school buddy and his wife foa few days.We'll be staying at Palazzo for 3 nights and plan on checking out Emerils there, as long as it's not like crazy expensive.I'm sure it's insane good. There are several great sounding restaurants there though, so...

FCP rocks. Going to Vegas this weekend and will have the wife, so I was pretty much exactly looking for this info right now. Thanks especially to nutz for the consolidation...even if it was a double post.Some quick dining news for this year's WSOP...The Light Group (ones behind STACK and 50% of Vegas' great restaurants) are opening a brand new steakhouse called BRAND at the Monte Carlo. The projected open is end of May or by June 1st--just in time for WSOP. Everyone I've talked to says it will be STACK +1. If that's true, it'll truly be the tits, because I've been to STACK and about fell over in sheer, full-bellied bliss. Anyway, watch for it and post a review here if you go.

Just got back from Vegas. Was with the wife so played a lot less cards but did a lot more hanging out. Couple notes on Vegas eats:Friday Lunch: BREW PUB (Monte Carlo)Place was packed due to March Madness, which made it more fun. Typical, but good, bar food. Beer-battered fries FTW. Two nice options here: 1) they have outdoor patio seating that's right off their pool area, which makes for nice views; and 2) they have these "beer towers" you can get at your table that are basically four-to-five foot long clear tubes with taps on the bottom. You can fill it with draft beer (enough for supposedly 14 beers) at a price (~$30) much better than $6 bottle, and when you get one by yourself, there's nothing better to tell the room you're serious about drinking today than that. I saw many a Wisconsin fan drinking these straight from the tap during the Davidson game, and by half of the Memphis beatdown on MSU, many Spartan fans were joining in.Saturday Dinner: FIN (Mirage)Saw LOVE at the Mirage on Saturday night--best show I've ever seen, Vegas or otherwise, hands down. Was a very so-so Beatles fan...until this spectacle. Go see it. Anyway, debated between STACK and FIN for dinner after, but given that I'd just eaten at STACK three weeks ago on a biz trip, plus the fact that the wife wasn't feeling up to a steak (she's pregnant...gotta respect the cravings), we opted for FIN. Very nice ambiance, and a nice step up from "Americanized" Chinese. The scallops in garlic brown sauce were good, but as usual my wife ordered the better dish--sizzling chicken with sweet sausage (interesting twist). Really great and not too pricey.Sunday Breakfast: TERRACE POINT CAFE (Wynn)Took the FCP recommendation on this and it was phenomenal. If you like pancakes, they're huge and the bomb. Nice dining area, plus you can order and eat at their bar off to the side (good for sports viewing, great for getting you past the long morning line). Didn't try their specialty, Lobster Benedict, but a woman next to us did and said it was the best breakfast she'd ever had.Anyway, thanks for the rec's.