depending on the timing of the updates I get from Hoosier.. I should be able to give updates when I get them...gglgllglgl guise.
If I weren't going to Vegas, I'd go to this.TJ, you should go to Vegas.GL everyone playing.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh, wtf

The four tables on the far side of the room have a huge amount of poker professionals seated at them, probably 40 percent of the pros in play. Here is a look at the four horseman of the apocalypse plus one:Table 25 (Featured Table): Seat 2: Lee WatkinsonSeat 3: John "The Razor" PhanSeat 4: Mike "The Mouth" MatusowSeat 5: Allen KesslerSeat 6: Greg MuellerSeat 7: Tim Le (Final Table at Reno Season I)Seat 8: Vanessa RoussoSeat 9: J.C. TranTable 26:Brandon CantuBill EdlerDavid TranHoyt CorkinsTony CousineauDavid WilliamsTable 27:Jeff MadsenPeter FeldmanSteve BillirakisErick LindgrenDutch BoydTable 28: Jonathan LittleDavid LeviChau GiangJ.C. Alvarado"Captain" Tom FranklinDavid "The Dragon" PhamTuan LeTable 30: Layne FlackJoe SebokAmnon FilippiMichael BingerYoung PhanJohn Hennigan

Table 28: Jonathan LittleDavid LeviChau GiangJ.C. Alvarado"Captain" Tom FranklinDavid "The Dragon" PhamTuan LeInsert obligatory POB joke for JC here!!! :club:

j.C. Alvarado, who finished second behind Tran last year, joked from the next table, "Allen Kessler is gonna beat that table up!" Alvarado's table also features a tough lineup, with Jonathan Little (currently in the lead for WPT Player of the Year), Chau Giang, David "The Dragon" Pham, Tuan Le, David Levi, and Captain Tom Franklin.

Jason Gray Wins A Huge Pot Off the ShadowJerry Yang limps and so does Jason Gray. The big blind checks his option and the flop comes KcJc5d.Yang bets 600 and Gray raises to 2,500. The big blind folds and Yang reraises to 6,000. Gray decides to just call and the turn is the 2d.Yang moves all in for 17,000 and Gray calls all in, showing Qc8c. Yang turns over AcKc and needs one of the remaining clubs on the river to take out Gray.The river is the 2s and Gray doubles up to over 49,000.
Uh. Me not understand? Q8c < AKc on KJ522 board?

Im out, really gay dayI'll go through my hands later but heres my bustout hand for now. 100 200 I have 6kutg limps megafish limps I make it 1k w 1010 praying megafish doubles me up. I had been isolating the fish all day and knew he was going to do something retarded and I know he never limps behind a big pair so Im planning on snapping his shove hellmuth style. utg folds fish thinks for 10 seconds says hes all in I snap call he has A10cc aka the nutsGG meJc was down to 2500 but back to 18k last i saw him

JC's blog says the tourney director somehow screwed up and all the pros are in one section and all the satty winners are at different tables.
this was the case and it was an absolute joke. I didnt get a ridic tough table but it only had 1 complete doink on it and the rest were either pros or not completely mentally retarded like most of Reno satty winners
Uh. Me not understand? Q8c < AKc on KJ522 board?
the flop was all clubs and gray had the flush and Yang had top top with the nut floosh draw
this was the case and it was an absolute joke. I didnt get a ridic tough table but it only had 1 complete doink on it and the rest were either pros or not completely mentally retarded like most of Reno satty winners
Wow, that sounds completely retarded. They didn't do anything to fix the situation?