The Local Neighborhood Quadriplegic Game

Every month at the neighborhood pub near my place they hold a No Limit Texas Holdem tournament for the Quads in the neighbourhood, ive wanted to get in this game for the longest time, it bugged me I couldnt get in on the action, so I started talking to my buddy about this and we came up with this grea idea I would enter this tournament undercover as a quadriplegic, the quads who enter this have an assistant to look at the cards so thats where me buddy comes in. The next step was securing a wheelchair, bu buddys siser worked at the local hospital so this was an easy step, once we got the wheels the plan was complete now it was time to put it into action. A week rolls by and it's tourament time, my buddy weels me in and it's on, about an hour into the game i'm just cleaning house, i'm rocking there wheelchairs with hands like 27 suited, and a 5 suited, i mean up picking up thats hands that i want here, life is great. So like I was saying before it's an hour in and i'm cleaning i mean this is a 20 man tournament and its already down to the final table, all fast forward a little bit here, i know a few mor people out and it's heads up now, I pick up my favorite hand, 89 suited of spades, I though out a decent bet i forget the exact amount, and this guy trys to pull domething on my, he reraises me, i'm like i dont think so wheels, so I reraise him, then he goes all in, so I call hime, he flips up ak off suit and hes like cheering casue he thinks hes got me beat, the flop comes 992, well the jokes on you junior cause I just flopped a set, then all of a sudden the smerk turns to a soured face, the turn comes a jack, and the river comes an 8, i got a full house I won the tournament, i knew i would but i was still excited teh gave me my cash and ssaid good game, in the midst of my excitment i jump up out of my wheelchair, all of a sudden all eyes are on me, then it hits me and i remember what kind of tournament this is, my buddy looks at me hes near the entrance of the pub, and i said to him, just dont stand there and give me that look, we gotta get out of here before them mow me down in there wheelchairs, were about to get linched here so me and my buddy hightail it out of there, well this is also when i started house hunting in a different city, me and my buddy knew we couldnt stay here anymore after that scandle. But life is what it is when your the greatest poker player in the world like me.

Wow. It's like the ending to a Rob Schneider movie...I never saw it coming!Teh writer's strike is over, dude. Get your azz to Hollywood, stat.

Am I the only one who thought it was kinda funny?
Some people just don't get good humor. If the haters would 3rd level while reading this, they'd realize the lack of paragraphs, grammar/spelling errors and general pseudo douche-baggery is intentional. If not, then that's 5th level and I still think it's funny.
Some people just don't get good humor. If the haters would 3rd level while reading this, they'd realize the lack of paragraphs, grammar/spelling errors and general pseudo douche-baggery is intentional. If not, then that's 5th level and I still think it's funny.
See, I enjoyed it. But I think I would have enjoyed it more with paragraphs, grammar, etc... It would have looked more authentic. But I am stuck somewhere around level 2.