Membership Required

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are merely random thoughts, not addressed to anyone in particular.If anyone tries to turn this into a Superthread I will burn the servers down with my rage, stampede through the series of connected tubes than is the interwebs and bring the whole fucking thing down. I create strange threads that only a select few understand the humor in, and these threads die in obscurity in their infancy. Part of my M.O.Also, some people will undoubtedly claim membership in the thread and in doing will only secure their own suicide-inducing embarrassment and shame when the list is made public.

Also, some people will undoubtedly claim membership in the thread and in doing will only secure their own suicide-inducing embarrassment and shame when the list is made public.
I already have the rope!
I already have the rope!
The following reply is for members only:

If you are reading this and not a member of this fucking thread, fuck you. I fucking hate you. I realize that only a couple of few of you actually know you're a member because I've responded to your post, and the rest of you can't possibly know. But fuck you for even ASSUMING you fuck. Have I said fuck enough yet? Yes, I think I have. The perfect amount really. If I said fuck once more it'd be one time too many. Oh, fuck. P.S.Hai ShakeIf any non-members read the members only text and I find out about it, you will be blacklisted from any possible future membership.

When the end comes, you will feel more pain than anyone.
BS... I didn't read it.No fair!I call foul.(You forget who you are logged in as sometimes.... that's funny)
When the end comes, you will feel more pain than anyone.
Turn the volume all the way up on your computer and listen carefully to the next words I type...I wish I was named Teeth at birth. That way people could say to me, "Your name is Teeth" and not be a filthy and desperate liar.
(You forget who you are logged in as sometimes.... that's funny)
Obviously not. If I responded to you as Spademan, that would make you an official member and this thread would crumble from within. You fucking faggot.
Obviously not. If I responded to you as Spademan, that would make you an official member and this thread would crumble from within. You fucking faggot.
You should get a dog...and name him Clue.. That way you'd have one.
Better than Spacey doing Walken. Spademan seal of approval.
That was so great I read it twice.

Paging Dr. Douche Bag...Paging Dr. Douche Bag.You're needed in the vaginal cavity.

Except for these 8 and a number, no words.
Well, I guess hblask is a member now also... Welcome hblask!
  • 1 month later...
this thread oozes cool.I had too much Coke and Sun and Country Music at the BJCC Downtown Throwdown last night too come up with anything witty.Thus, I'll bow outBy choice. Of course.
Seriously? We're gonna need a review then. Well, I'm gonna need a review since I'm such a huge Blake Shelton fan.