Membership Required

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all I can say is, thank god I'm not a jew.
And all I can say is, thank god jews aren't allowed. Since I've already taken up the one token spot, the rest of you jesus killers can get the fuck out.

There is some confusion here.Some may be thinking:Wait, is he saying that I will be forced to be a member? Is this like some kind of Borg, gonna get my ass assimilated kind of thing?OrHow do I become a member? It would be so awesome to be involved in this megalomaniacs exclusive little club!OrI <insert one of many names here> alone consist of 4 of the top 5 posters on this site, I surely must be a member.OrIs he killing my fucking family right now?Well, let me clear this up for you.Anyone can visit this thread as a guest.Then they must get the fuck out. I will only personally respond to those who are actual members of this thread. Even then, only occasionally. If you are not a member, do not feel slighted. It is possible I like you. Or at least do not hate you. I'm not saying that it is likely. I'm saying it is possible. Most of the members of this thread are on my "friends" list.

I will only personally respond to those who are actual members of this thread. Even then, only occasionally. If you are not a member, do not feel slighted. It is possible I like you. Or at least do not hate you. I'm not saying that it is likely. I'm saying it is possible. Most of the members of this thread are on my "friends" list.
Spademan's friends list :
FriendsThere are no friends to display.

My marketing team tells me that as a Grand Opening type of promotional deal, everyone in the first 20 posts of the thread should automatically receive membership.I agreed.Welcome to the club, fuckers.Enjoy the groupies.

I don't approve of that promotion, and as such I herebye recuse myself from membership.I either misspelled or misused at least three words in that sentence.
Membership is required. I hereby reinstate your membership with extreme prejudice.Didn't I buy your car or something? Loyalty jew-juice. Loyalty.
Membership is required. I hereby reinstate your membership with extreme prejudice.Didn't I buy your car or something? Loyalty jew-juice. Loyalty.
You're sounding a little desperate, Spademan. Now that this thread has lost its exclusivity I do not care to be a member.