Membership Required

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have to ask, then you don't belong.Now get the fuck out.
For the life of me I do not remember changing accounts and making this post. Trippy.
So what do us members get?
The fuck out.

I played golf with a one star Marine General last week.That should get me a trial membership.I'd like to give it to Cu4in4Years

In, at most, a year from now, I won't even remember you were here.
I'm going to send you a text message in one year and three days to remind you of my visit. it will also include an "lol."
My marketing team tells me that as a Grand Opening type of promotional deal, everyone in the first 20 posts of the thread should automatically receive membership.I agreed.Welcome to the club, fuckers.Enjoy the groupies.
I notice you said "should" instead of "would".This must be a clue.
I'm going to send you a text message in one year and three days to remind you of my visit. it will also include an "lol."
Do you know what I like most about this thread?The knowledge that decades from now some of the people who have posted in it will be proudly telling the grandkids they have bouncing on their leg, "You know, I was a member in Spademan's Membership Required thread." That wistful smile on their wrinkled, toothless face.Then they will have a sudden and uncomfortable realization. They will call up this thread using their mind and a hologram containing all the text will appear before them. Because it's decades from now, see. They'll read and re-read the entirety. Scanning their hundreds of posts contained therein.With a sickened dread they will mutter to themselves the truth that dawns slowly and brutally upon them.They didn't read the guidelines of what actually constitutes a member. They've been hoodwinked, bamboozled, shafted.None of this is what I like most about the thread.It is the fact that they will then dash their grandchildren upon the ground into a bloodied, broken and utterly inappropriate mush. Anyway, I got Verizon, will your text be free?
Get the fuck out of my thread.It is members only.
Sweet. I was hoping to be able to tell my grandkids that I was not part of the monumentally douchey Spademan Thread Members Only Club.