QFTNow to wait to see the scottyno bomb drop up in this piece.
patriots resigned moss, still have the best offense in the NFL, Im not worried, they'll be fine.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

patriots resigned moss, still have the best offense in the NFL, Im not worried, they'll be fine.
THat wasn't so much of a bomb as a "You're just flat out wrong". Oh well.Psych blows.
the last pizza I had from there tasted like a hot dog, but I have had numerous people say that the Mackie's in Marion is much better so I may give that a tryalso forgot that Morello's make a pretty decent pizza, but don't know if they deliver or not
I know Morello's delivers. I've had their strombolis, pretty good.I'm craving stuffed crust now though, so I guess Pizza Hut it is. Plus I've already got my order almost ready on their website.e-ordering FTW.

Hello COREY LANIER!Your current order is:2 EXTRA Marinara SauceDeleteMy CouponsStuffed Crust 1-Topping1 Large Stuffed CrustTYPE: Create your own ADD Italian Sausage ADD Black OlivesCheese Option: Regular CheeseSauce Option: Regular SauceYes, that will do just nicely.

Methinks I'm gonna order pizza before the 5k razz starts.Pizza Hut or Dominos?No real 3rd choice here, Little Caesars I'd have to go pick up, Mackies (Adrian's the only one who would know it) AFAIK doesn't deliver.
We discussed pizza a few days ago, and I vote: C.) PAPA JOHNS
Sweet, i love seeing people choke
I'd be ready for that - all I'd need is the buyin. :)Having a presentation where you can't rely on Powerpoint due in two days = not fun. Choosing to talk about the Battle of Antietam = drcossack is a fucking dumbass (It's a Seminar in History, we had to choose the three topics for presentations, and the last one is the Civil War.) I don't know how to write about military history, as I've never done it before.
how long does the presentation have to be? Is it just a general history seminar or is it military history related? If its general then you probably don't need to focus a ton on all the specific military tactics of the battle, the professor would probably prefer you discuss it more in a general historical sense, instead of a single isolated battle. Not sure how much you know about the battle of antietam, but make sure you touch on Lee's reasons to invade Maryland, Mclellan's discovery of Lee's battle plans and failure to adequately capitalize on them when he knew Lee was weak, his failure to crush Lee's army when he had the chance during the battle itself, leading to his dismissal as commander, and Lincoln's use of the victory to launch the emancipation proclamation. If you can use any sorts of props get a couple maps to give the class a better idea of how the battle went, even if you cant use powerpoint you can pass them around.and yes, im a nerd
We discussed pizza a few days ago, and I vote: C.) PAPA JOHNSSweet, i love seeing people choke
At least we have a team that didn't get slaughtered by the Packers even after they got spotted a 14 point lead
that shit is even worse than Domino'salthough neither is as bad as Imo's
holy shit, you're pizza tastes are completely inverted.Imo's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Papa Johns > dominos
that shit is even worse than Domino'salthough neither is as bad as Imo's
I miss Indianapolis and Michigan. I miss Indy because of Donato's, and Michigan for Hungry Howie's.Two good chains IMO.
holy shit, you're pizza tastes are completely inverted.Imo's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Papa Johns > dominos
Joanies Pizzeria in Soulard is the best pizza in St. Louis hands down. Imo's wouldn't be so bad if they took that nasty ass provel cheese off of it...that cheese is also the reason I avoid Rigazzi's.However my ultimate pizza is Giordano's Pizza in Chicago.
Joanies Pizzeria in Soulard is the best pizza in St. Louis hands down. Imo's wouldn't be so bad if they took that nasty ass provel cheese off of it...that cheese is also the reason I avoid Rigazzi's.However my ultimate pizza is Giordano's Pizza in Chicago.
Giordano's is great.However, my Pizza tastes:Lou Melnatti's>Piero's>>Giordano's>Uno's>>>>>>>>>>>>Papa John's>Dominos>>>>>>Pizza Hut.You can't really go wrong with Chicago Pizza. Papa John's gives you the pepercini's which I love, and I can't stand Pizza Hut.
Getting stabbed in the face >>>> Keystone light
LOL!!
Methinks I'm gonna order pizza before the 5k razz starts.Pizza Hut or Dominos?No real 3rd choice here, Little Caesars I'd have to go pick up, Mackies (Adrian's the only one who would know it) AFAIK doesn't deliver.
Any corner NY Pizza Parlor FTW!
how long does the presentation have to be? Is it just a general history seminar or is it military history related? If its general then you probably don't need to focus a ton on all the specific military tactics of the battle, the professor would probably prefer you discuss it more in a general historical sense, instead of a single isolated battle. Not sure how much you know about the battle of antietam, but make sure you touch on Lee's reasons to invade Maryland, Mclellan's discovery of Lee's battle plans and failure to adequately capitalize on them when he knew Lee was weak, his failure to crush Lee's army when he had the chance during the battle itself, leading to his dismissal as commander, and Lincoln's use of the victory to launch the emancipation proclamation. If you can use any sorts of props get a couple maps to give the class a better idea of how the battle went, even if you cant use powerpoint you can pass them around.and yes, im a nerd
15-20 minutes. I've done two already (one on Germany domestic policies [social, economic, political] after the Franco-Prussian War and the other on British Imperialism in the Sudan from 1871-1914. Both of those were easy.I'm going to talk about all that stuff (talking about Lee's battle plans now. McClellan was such a dumbass), but I'm just not really motivated to work on it. There's so much crap to sort through. I also have maps in the books I'm using, but they're not very clear (I should clarify on Powerpoint: We're allowed to use it for visual aids and shit, but we can't rely on it for the whole thing, which, quite frankly, sucks total ass.)I should've done something related to Gettysburg...
LOL!!Any corner NY Pizza Parlor FTW!
Any pizza FTW.Seriously, if theres a pizza...no matter who made it and as long as I know it won't kill me....I'll eat it.God I miss pizza...
FTR, one of the best pizzas I ever had was from Uno's in Chicago last year.Be back in a few, running across the street for sodas and a frappuccino.
what the hell is across the street from you where you can get drinks?