I love NY pizza but it's unfair to compare NY pizza and Chicago pizza. They're 2 completely different things.
I was just about to say that, one more reason to love you...NYC and Chicago pizza are apples and oranges, they are not the same food. Chicago pizza is more a meat and cheese pie than it is a pizza. NYC makes totally awesome pizza, I'd rather have a slice of NYC corner shop pizza that any pizza chain pizza and 90 percent of other pizza places. Chicago deep dish is just a whole different thing.. there's no pizza like it.. italian sausage, spinach and mushrooms, mmmm yummy. One piece and you're stuffed.. STUFFED. So I guess what i'm saying, is.. put you're swords down, chicago boys.. Deep dish is delicious ( and it's a crime that places like pizza hut call their puffy crust, greezy crap pizza deep dish) But so in NYC style, when it's made right. It's my favorite lunch food ever.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

i've never seen indy in a snow/ice storm where traffic wasn't completely gridlocked. hopefully that will be your safety net!
It wasn't bad. I was lucky. I had a Steak n' Shake shake after. I ordered a junior and he brought me a regular. I showed no self control whatsoever and drank it all. Boo to me.
after 4 years of wearing boxers...I am trying out boxer briefs.....I must say...I feel right.
Yep. All the cool guys wear these.
after 4 years of wearing boxers...I am trying out boxer briefs.....I must say...I feel right.
2nd best decision of your lifebest decision being narrowing your signature so you dont mess up every page.
Qyay is going to be PISSED
obv
2nd best decision of your lifebest decision being narrowing your signature so you dont mess up every page.
obv also not pissing off everyone heremostly meloland dude....gonna lower your sperm countjus sayin
Color Chrozzo Confused
I've had 2 tests today, barely studied for either of them. I spent 23 minutes on the first one, 30 on the second. First done on both. Everyone else is bitching because they pulled all nighters studying for these, I was up all night watching Weeds and posting on here. Early estimates are 95% average on the 2 tests.

I had some pretty tasty pizza with Sha in Atlantic City. I accidentally got too much red pepper shake on it though, so it was pretty damn hot.

Yep. All the cool guys wear these.
*noted*. Kuge Kool Klan. I like it.
Are you calling me a fatass?
I was just about to say that, one more reason to love you...NYC and Chicago pizza are apples and oranges, they are not the same food. Chicago pizza is more a meat and cheese pie than it is a pizza. NYC makes totally awesome pizza, I'd rather have a slice of NYC corner shop pizza that any pizza chain pizza and 90 percent of other pizza places. Chicago deep dish is just a whole different thing.. there's no pizza like it.. italian sausage, spinach and mushrooms, mmmm yummy. One piece and you're stuffed.. STUFFED. So I guess what i'm saying, is.. put you're swords down, chicago boys.. Deep dish is delicious ( and it's a crime that places like pizza hut call their puffy crust, greezy crap pizza deep dish) But so in NYC style, when it's made right. It's my favorite lunch food ever.
I'm not from Chicago...I'm from southern Illinois which is St. Louis territoryChicago is it's own state and is not part of the real Illinois.

Oh and as for HLA at parties (mentioned early and got my attention): There has never been an fcp army party that did not have this.

based on those stats, not anymore.but that facebook thing is too wide
yeah, bad joke on my part.I didn't know about the width of the screen.But I just changed it...is it better now?
I just had some leftover DominosIt was gooooooooooooooooooooot
ewwwwww
yeah, bad joke on my part.I didn't know about the width of the screen.But I just changed it...is it better now?
nopeTOPkeiraknightley004.jpgkeira-knightley.jpg