• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Is there anything more white trashing than marrying someone, divorcing them, then marrying them again?
Doing all that with your cousin?
Is there anything more white trashing than marrying someone, divorcing them, then marrying them again?
Yep. Marrying, divorcing, then marrying the brother/sister.
LOL I make one fake account, and he thinks they all are mine...
lol.BigD's not the only one tired of your bullshit, Hollywood. I am too.I've posted which joke accounts are mine in a few different threads. I believe I have 6.
So I found out yesterday that there's going to be a cute asian girl who knows my grandmother visiting my college. She wants me to show her around. Here's what I think I'll do:Show her aroundSpeak Math To Her (Asian girls love that, right?)Show her around some more
You forgot about hopping inside a cage.
lol.BigD's not the only one tired of your bullshit, Hollywood. I am too.I've posted which joke accounts are mine in a few different threads. I believe I have 6.
Yea...there are a few other trolls that feel the same. People here are getting tired of all of you though.Sad.Anyhooo..*hugs*
I welcome you all to the SandlotIn keeping with Golden's tradition, here's the deal.After removing myself from the Hideout and searching for a place to continue to shoot the breeze minus all the recent issues, I decided to start this thread.No membership required. No *Official* tag. Just hang out.This is not an Up Your Post Count or "+1" thread. This thread is for discussion of all things.After watching and participating in the fiasco in the Hideout, I have decided to add some guidelines, in hopes to ensure that what happened there doesn't happen here:1) No overuse of a joke account in this thread.2) E-gay should not be a driving force of this thread.3) TOP girls are still very welcome, but please have a variety of beauties to post pictures of. I should say Emma Watson is completely off-limits, but I don't want to be a Nazi.4) This one I have to be a nazi about, apparently: HollywoodAFD, stay out, you retarded version of Corky from "Life Goes On."You all should, by now, know who I am. Who are you? What's going on with you? Come in, tell us about it.Let the discussion begin.

It doesn't work, hang.I think this was the first time I've logged into a joke account since I made XXEddie's Girlfriend and bumped his thread.

when you go into a thread full of trolls, and then every one of the trolls says they hate you, are you the troll, or are they?
Uhh, he's the troll...or the annoying dumbass. I'm not sure which.
that kinda talk isnt gonna get you friends in here
He knows why I did it... he threatened that if I did that... I "was gonna pay" or something silly like that.I'll let admin determine what he meant by the threat.Back to your deal....Seriously.... what is your next move gonna be.What's the plan?
He knows why I did it... he threatened that if I did that... I "was gonna pay" or something silly like that.I'll let admin determine what he meant by the threat.Back to your deal....Seriously.... what is your next move gonna be.What's the plan?
welli left a message the second time i called her, the balls in her court nowi dont wanna seem way overanxious