Official Fleur-thread

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And sorry, don't get any ideas...I had my 17th anniversary last night.
They should rename you Randy Jensen, DREAMCRUSHER. You just DESTROYED that girl.
HEY IT COULD BE POSSIBLE. WOMEN LOVE ME.
hahahhahahaha, NO
yeah, i mean if its a fake account then it provided some laughs and some entertainment. if it isnt, well then, HOW YOU DOIN?
And some spank material. Regardless, whomever it is, it's a cute, young looking brunette. Three things I like.

FCP needs some good drama. I think I should take this girl under my wing and stake her in a few tourneys, then knock her up, then roll a fellow FCPer to get abortion money. That should be enough drama to get everyone involved.

FCP needs some good drama. I think I should take this girl under my wing and stake her in a few tourneys, then knock her up, then roll a fellow FCPer to get abortion money. That should be enough drama to get everyone involved.
Or at the very least SamHard8 should give her the ole "Capt'n Tom"
can someone summarize the last 3 days in here?
The debate rages on (ok more like trickles on, and she called me a dumbass, lol) about whether or not this is a real account.So I figured screw it and asked her to come to Vegas the weekend of the golf outing. I think she should be in your foursome as she apparently can golf. Any girl that golfs is a plus in by book. Another huge plus, she knows her way around the adult beverages.Actually she seems like a real nice person. I'm sure you'll get along famously, if she shows.I'll be busy playing poker. You kids have fun now, hear? :club:
The debate rages on (ok more like trickles on, and she called me a dumbass, lol) about whether or not this is a real account.So I figured screw it and asked her to come to Vegas the weekend of the golf outing. I think she should be in your foursome as she apparently can golf. Any girl that golfs is a plus in by book. Another huge plus, she knows her way around the adult beverages.Actually she seems like a real nice person. I'm sure you'll get along famously, if she shows.I'll be busy playing poker. You kids have fun now, here? :club:
awesome stuff
Lady Grey will be glad to help kill your unborn child. She has lots of practice.
Lady Grey will be glad to help kill your unborn child. She has lots of practice.
Do what you love. It's what Mom always said.
:club:
Haha, don't worry, it's not what you think. She doesn't really have lots of practice helping people kill their unborn children; she just has lots of abortions.

Somebody just cam with her already and settle this. I would but my **** has been displayed on the internet way too many times and my gf is fed up of it, for real this time she tells me. Also the one fake account angle I see is if Holleywood got one of his daughters to do it. Didn't he say he has 3 daughters all over 18 from Texas.Side note if he is behind this with his daughters help he is one sick mofo and I will forever be a fan of his.