Official Fleur-thread

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha it can't be someone else, you can see my stupid tattoo! not the best picture of me but hey it's whateverrrrrr

It's the cocktail for my AIDS. Way to bring up a touchy subject, jeez.

what's that a tat of?
It says "free" that is all. Last tattoo of 6. for now.

I'm officially calling this account bullshit btw.She joined March 1st, 2009 but has Exodustjs11 as a friend and he is listed as:Last Seen: July 10th, 2007 - 6:53 AM She's either very good at research in a very short time or someone was very sloppy with their joke account tactics, lol!next...

I just went through adding people. When i first joined i just searched people and added. I didn't know. And sorry but my account has already been proven as real. That was a few weeks ago, so get with the program. do i need to send you a damn picture with me holding a sign saying you're a dumbass.??. :club:

I'm officially calling this account bullshit btw.She joined March 1st, 2009 but has Exodustjs11 as a friend and he is listed as:Last Seen: July 10th, 2007 - 6:53 AM She's either very good at research in a very short time or someone was very sloppy with their joke account tactics, lol!
explain the picture
I just went through adding people. When i first joined i just searched people and added. I didn't know. And sorry but my account has already been proven as real. That was a few weeks ago, so get with the program. do i need to send you a damn picture with me holding a sign saying you're a dumbass.??. :club:
He'd prefer one of you standing behind a velvet rope with a sign that reads "WOOT"
It says "free" that is all. Last tattoo of 6. for now.
hmmmm. I don't know how I feel about a free tattoo. Did you get it after some sort of traumatic break up? I Do like the fact you have 6 tattoo's already.
I'm officially calling this account bullshit btw.She joined March 1st, 2009 but has Exodustjs11 as a friend and he is listed as:Last Seen: July 10th, 2007 - 6:53 AM She's either very good at research in a very short time or someone was very sloppy with their joke account tactics, lol!next...
yeah im good at research, i made a profile here.. myspace.. facebook... twitter... hotmail... and i made fake friends. and a fake life with a job. my myspace account started in 2004 with facebook following after. you could also just go to twitter.com/cardsharkbenz and see my friends actually TALKING to me. paranoid!
explain the picture
i sent the picture to suitedaces. he messaged me saying he needed proof that i wasn't a joke account and to hold up a sign with his name on it and send him a pic of it. so i did. Free is a good word. No not after a breakup, im just all about free will etc. I'm doing more to the tattoo just not sure what yet.
yeah im good at research, i made a profile here.. myspace.. facebook... twitter... hotmail... and i made fake friends. and a fake life with a job. my myspace account started in 2004 with facebook following after. you could also just go to twitter.com/cardsharkbenz and see my friends actually TALKING to me. paranoid!
your twitter name is cardsharkbenz?
i sent the picture to suitedaces. he messaged me saying he needed proof that i wasn't a joke account and to hold up a sign with his name on it and send him a pic of it. so i did. Free is a good word. No not after a breakup, im just all about free will etc. I'm doing more to the tattoo just not sure what yet.
Not you. I was asking him to explain how a fake account generated a personalized pic that matched the person in the avatar and PM'd it to doucheypants. I don't doubt you. In fact, you should ignore the assclowns that ask you to explain yourself. I'd guess 30 of your 51 posts have been of that nature. Bring more content
Free is a good word. No not after a breakup, im just all about free will etc. I'm doing more to the tattoo just not sure what yet.
You can choose a ready guide, in some celestial voice.If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice!You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill...I will choose a path thats clear....I will choose free will!
You can choose a ready guide, in some celestial voice.If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice!You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill...I will choose a path thats clear....I will choose free will!
:club:
Not you. I was asking him to explain how a fake account generated a personalized pic that matched the person in the avatar and PM'd it to doucheypants. I don't doubt you. In fact, you should ignore the assclowns that ask you to explain yourself. I'd guess 30 of your 51 posts have been of that nature. Bring more content
I agree with Mexico here Benz. Out yourself. You are obviously a joke account.
I agree with Mexico here Benz. Out yourself. You are obviously a joke account.
and i hate you
and i hate you
Ok, now I officially think you ARE a joke account. Up until now you've seemed witty and can quickly catch on to jokes. I was obviously joking, since Mexico said the exact opposite of what I posted and you lashed out at me.The only person that currently would lash out at me like this is suitedaces... who is the person that you conveniently pm'd the picture too. In summary, you are a joke account of SuitedAces who already has like 50 joke accounts and would easy be the brains behind something like this.Nice play suited... I like it.