• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7007109937779036019 Takes a few minutes for it to get interesting... share your thoughts on this video.
it shouldn't come as a shock to any informed voter that there's not even moral common ground between hillary and obama. imo she's basically unelectable vs a strong republican if she manages to beat barak.

And so it goes on. I'm going to repeat post some information that really needs to get out here as well. Right now it looks like it will come down to the Super Delegate's votes in the Obama - Clinton race. And at this moment Clinton is ahead in Super Delegate votes by a margin of 2 to 1 with around 30 percent uncommitted as yet. If you want Obama, then you need to write to these Super Delegates and tell them that you will not vote for Hilary if she's the nominee so if they want your vote they need to vote for Obama. Who are Super Delegates? They are Democratic senators, congresspeople, governors, and party officials. And these people do listen. Most elected officials know that if one person takes the time to write to them that there are probably 10 that feel the same way but don't write. It's time to make your wishes known to these people if you want Obama to win.

And so it goes on. I'm going to repeat post some information that really needs to get out here as well. Right now it looks like it will come down to the Super Delegate's votes in the Obama - Clinton race. And at this moment Clinton is ahead in Super Delegate votes by a margin of 2 to 1 with around 30 percent uncommitted as yet. If you want Obama, then you need to write to these Super Delegates and tell them that you will not vote for Hilary if she's the nominee so if they want your vote they need to vote for Obama. Who are Super Delegates? They are Democratic senators, congresspeople, governors, and party officials. And these people do listen. Most elected officials know that if one person takes the time to write to them that there are probably 10 that feel the same way but don't write. It's time to make your wishes known to these people if you want Obama to win.
Also, keep in mind, that these Super Delegates who've already voted can change their vote at anytime. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama has another strong showing with Ohio and Texas if Super Delegate votes start changing in his favor, due to people wanting to "side" with the eventual winner.

I think it was very naive to post this video. Im sure this goes on with 99% of people who have that much power and influence. Also it may not be true.

I think it was very naive to post this video. Im sure this goes on with 99% of people who have that much power and influence. Also it may not be true.
What is naive about it? I didn't claim it to be fact or anything like that, it's just an interesting piece, that if accurate, paints Clinton in a negative light as a criminal.
What is naive about it? I didn't claim it to be fact or anything like that, it's just an interesting piece, that if accurate, paints Clinton in a negative light as a criminal.
Yea but what about Hillary?P.S.Phone call happened, I'll see if I can write up the updates in general

Sorry, NOT impressed. Faux News, innuendo, and conclusions not based on the evidence presented don't add up to much. A few things:1) everything Paul says is presented as fact. Is there really NO chance that he has an axe to grind and is massaging the story to fit his interpretation?2) he DOES have a past felony conviction himself (20 years ago, morally I don't care about it, but it does seem to suggest that he will break the law himself to get what HE wants. Maybe he really is a con man. We don't know, because we never get to hear from his detractors or the people who have prosecuted him.)3) if he's really saying that Bill and Hill PERSONALLY had him thrown into a South American prison on absolutely make-believe charges, then offer some evidence of that. Instead, it looks like the justice system of a country the Clintons couldn't affect had its own beef with him. If the arrest was strictly for extradition purposes, then prove that the charges here were categorically false. He glosses over all of that rather conveniently.4) Hillary says she "got a full report from Kelly." They strongly suggest this means she knew all the ins and outs of all the funds raised, from whom, etc. Prove to me that it wasn't a report on the menu, the guest list, and the decorations instead. And again, they suggest it but don't say it outright. Is that because they know it would be false to say it outright?5) biggest election crime ever???? Oh, please. I guess no one on that tape remembers Nixon and the Committee to Re-Elect the President (aptly shortened to CREEP). You know, the ones that burglarized the Watergate with Nixon's direct prior knowledge. I'd say that still ranks number one.Bismarck said that two things one never wants to see being made are laws and sausages. He might as well expanded "laws" to "all politics." It's full of not-quite-squeaky-clean but not-quite-illegal deals. Obama's had some uglies of his own, and never forget that the Republican party BROUGHT IN LOBBYISTS FROM THE COMPANIES AFFECTED to help write the laws that would oversee those companies. If you want to really smell the stink of corruption, sniff to the right. P.S. Tomorrow I'm voting Obama in Virginia's primary, but I don't have to hate or destroy Hillary to do it.

That video is awesome. Clinton Inc. are the most corrupt politicians in modern history.Period.Yeah I know, all politicians smell from time to time, but these folks re wrote the freaking book.I was in the Air Force from 1980 to 84, and stationed in Arkansas...with then governor Clinton. The stories we would hear, from folks that personally knew them, State police, and Air Force National Guard personnel. The illegal use of US Air Force planes for certain activities, the illegal/immoral use of Sate Police resources and public funds, dirty deals with Tyson Chicken and many other compaign scandals, White Water, etc. etc.The guy reeked of corruption even back then...and they were very good at covering up/threatening and never getting caught. It was incredible.Here's just a few links of dirt, but there are volumes of stuff on these folks.They are pure evil. I am still amazed that ANYONE would support her/him.http://prorev.com/legacy.htmhttp://www.therant.us/staff/swirsky/03132006.htm

That's only 1 of many reasons I wont be voting for her.I mean, come on...she cried when Obama was beating her. Do you really want the Commander in Chief crying if things get tough."Mrs. President... Israel has attacked Iran. Should we deploy forces?" "*sniff*....I don't know... it's just really hard...*sniff*....to decide..."

Im predicting a Obama squeaker over McCain for the White House. Whats the line?
I agree...IMO, the only person that can beat Barack is Hillary...I feel McCain would destroy her if she's the nominee but Barack would narrowly take down McCain...Dan
If you want Obama, then you need to write to these Super Delegates and tell them that you will not vote for Hilary if she's the nominee so if they want your vote they need to vote for Obama. Who are Super Delegates? They are Democratic senators, congresspeople, governors, and party officials. And these people do listen. Most elected officials know that if one person takes the time to write to them that there are probably 10 that feel the same way but don't write. It's time to make your wishes known to these people if you want Obama to win.
Here is a list of the Democratic Superdelegates who have not yet endorsed either candidate:http://demconwatch.blogspot.com/2008/01/su...t-endorsed.htmlThe ones highlighted as links generally go right to a mailing address. Yesterday I was listening to NPR interview one superdelegate who said she has been called personally by Bill, Hillary, AND Chelsea and by Obama's camp, including sitting governors. She expected to hear from Obama himself very soon. These people have the candidates' ears, and you can have theirs! Tell them Obama-Gore is the ticket you want.To Nutz: so who's the shining example of moral rectitude on the Republican side? Huckabee, who listed himself on a wedding registry 30 years after his marriage, so that he and his wife could collect tens of thousands of dollars worth of gifts from lobbyists to decorate their new home, and who smashed the hard drives of every computer in the Governor's office on his last day, so that nobody could ever see what was on them? Or McCain, who was one of the Keating Five and took a bribe as a sitting senator, resulting in a motion of censure from his colleagues? These are plain, verifiable facts, unlike the innuendo and dark hints and "we heard stories" that make up so much of the "evidence" against the Clintons.
And if you live in Virginia, Maryland or Washington DC - GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY! :club:
Done, and done! Two votes already cast for Obama in my household, and nearly unanimous votes for him from my officemates.