• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes! That's not a picture I want in my mind.
That's sexual politics for ya:Democrats = hot and kinkyRepublicans = weird and disturbing

My point exactly: Annie the tranny = weird and disturbing.Since most of Hollywood is liberal, let's add to those "ugly democrats" Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Johnny Depp, Scarlett Johannsen, Cameron Diaz...

My point exactly: Annie the tranny = weird and disturbing.Since most of Hollywood is liberal, let's add to those "ugly democrats" Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Johnny Depp, Scarlett Johannsen, Cameron Diaz...
and we all know the high IQ levels in Hollywood.I was at the democratic convention in LA in 2000 and the Republican convention in 1996 in San Diego. Hands down the women at the republican convention were more beautiful then the democrats by a factor of 10, maybe 11

No way in hell the zerox line was Clintons own words. What a hypocrite- whoever heard of such a ridiculous claim? Is she really going to pretend that she DOESN'T have speech writers? In an otherwise interesting debate that whole line of reasoning makes her look petty and frankly ill equipped to teach gym class much less lead the free world.